SweetSue's Perpetual 3.0 - The Hempy/HB Hybrid Grow

Hiya Sue!!! Happy Friday friends & neighbors!!! Lovin those new lights girl!!! Gonna kick some major ass!!! Hope everyone is high & happy!! :rollit::volcano-smiley:

Hiya Sue!!! Happy Friday friends & neighbors!!! Lovin those new lights girl!!! Gonna kick some major ass!!! Hope everyone is high & happy!! :rollit::volcano-smiley:

Happy Friday Scottay. :hug: I know they’ll make a difference.

And yes....I’m high and happy. Thanks for asking. :battingeyelashes:

Shall we?

Weekly Update: Clones and Veg Shelf - Friday, June 22, 2018

Clones and Veg Shelf

No new roots were showing two days ago when I checked everyone. Tomorrow they’ll get a CO2 refresh when I check next.

I keep forgetting to show you all these containers I discovered fit perfectly over the clone cuttings.

I’ll be on the lookout for more. I breathe into them before popping them back together.

They stay humid and tight and they’re much easier to play around with. I bought them so many years ago they may not be replaceable, but I’ll stay hopeful and let my cosmic companions sort out the particulars of getting them into my possession.

On to the vegging girls under their new Timber QB. :slide: Don’t they look happier? Lol!

The entire garden, with the exception of the DDAs, got sprayed with spinosad yesterday. Eventually I’ll beat the thrips and be pest-free again.

Both hempy girls are up to a full dose of starting nutes for veg of 8 ml Parts A & B with 4 ml of Energy for every gallon of water used. In two more weeks they’ll be ready to think about flipping.

Carnival got seriously manhandled this week. Today there’s no way to make her look pretty. Lol!

She’s still recovering from being supercropped. By tomorrow everyone will be reaching for the indoor sun.

I opened her up a little, tying the branches down around the periphery.

Her stem was wrapped with bonsai wire sufficient to allow her to be bent over. I’m attempting to create a more massive canopy and get more from her in the end.

By next week she’ll look like a new plant. Lol!

Mendocino Underdog and Royal Cookies are on their last legs. As soon as the cuttings sprout roots they’re history. Sad looking little ones, aren’t they?

The star of the shelf, Zamaldelica x Panama.

She’s starting to show loads of growth springing up from the laid-out branches. Quite the stunner, IMHO. :battingeyelashes:

Can’t wait to get her cobbed. Lol!

Happy plants. Yes indeed. :green_heart:

The tiny closet

Devil’s Carnival 1.8 garnered a spot off to the side under the Timber Vero29 COBs. She’ll rest there with any other clones that riot until the last qb for the small tent comes along.

She’s showing the beginnings of good growth. Her sole purpose in life is to birth a clone cutting. At the moment she’s on half-strength nutrients.

The Dark Devil Autos look like they figured out how to grow. Lol!

They’re both on the same full-strength nutes the veg girls are enjoying.

DDA 8 is lagging behind her companion by a couple nodes.

DDA9 will be ready to top this week. Her companion’s at least a week behind, by my estimate.

A look at the challenges I face in an old building where nothing is square. This sits in the tiny closet, right below the light.

You can see the difference with the leveled light. Lol! Nothing here is dull.

The platform restricts me to 40 photos a post. *groan* I’ll be back with the rest in a moment. :ciao:

Weekly Update: The Tents - Friday, June 22, 2018

Tent # 1

Both this girl and the Royal Gorilla in the next tent were treated to another EWC and kelp drench on the 19th. They’re going through the water every three days, and so today it was a simple watering.

J will be bringing the malted barley grain to me soon so I can offer them that feeding next. Hopefully he’ll be stopping this weekend because they’ll be ready for another drink by Monday.

She’s come a long way since joining the garden. They’ll all get drenches of spinosad every three days for a couple weeks.

Tent # 2

Royal Gorilla is starting to make the heart skip a beat. If the thrips get under control she’ll stand a better chance of a happy harvest, but she’s doing pretty good as is.

J has a talent for tight nodes. I’ll have to pick his brain.

Tent # 3

Both girls are getting bloom nutrients at the rate of 14 ml Parts A & B with 8 ml of Bulk for every gallon of water. Starting to get stinky in here. Lol!

My sativa-leaning Black D.O.G. Isn’t going to be a big yielders, but if the scent she’s emitting is any indication she’s going to be delicious!

Nice, tight nodes.

Beginning to frost up. WooHoo!

Devil’s Carnival 1.7 is starting to mature. I noticed the pistils are beginning to fade. They typically only go into the mid-50s before tossing out nanners.

Nice stacking. I have more demand than this chemovar produces, a quandary I’ll solve within the next year. Last time Hash Hound was here his GF requestedbit, catching me off guard. Turns out she absolutely loved it the when they visited before and showed up hoping there’d be some in stock. From now on I’ll make certain of it. :battingeyelashes:

And that, ladies and gentlemen, brings us to the end of this week’s nickle tour and the final update for this journal. I’ll be starting the sponsored journal with Timber Grow Lights on Sunday. There’s no reason to wait for the last two fixtures. All my plants are now powered by Timber. That’s all I was waiting for. :slide:

Thanks for stopping to admire the girls. A few more weeks and we’ll have some harvesting going on, all to be covered in the new installment. I’ll leave the link here when I’m ready to start.

Have a wonderful evening. I’m heading home now to continue my buzz. The girls at Starbucks have been gracious while I sat here and composed. I stop every evening, and now they know my name and my drink and we talk of the healing potential of cannabis. I’ve shared the pain oil here too lol!

I really am like a broken record. Lol.

:thumb: Sitting here eating some homemade cherry ice cream.... what an awful thing to do to my body.

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::rollit::rollit::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

To @SweetSue et al

:thumb: Sitting here eating some homemade cherry ice cream.... what an awful thing to do to my body.

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::rollit::rollit::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Hahaha! I bet the celebrating cells don’t agree with that determination. Lol!
:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::yummy::yummy: :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

:theband:
:yahoo:
Good Show

Hehe! I love that it amused you. :hug:

I like the looks of the Panama plant. She is going to be a monster if you keep going with her.

She has at least two weeks to get up to speed, and I’m in no mood to rush her. I want to make Morglie proud. :battingeyelashes: :green_heart: Hash Hound did an amazing job growing her to the size he did. He made it easy for me.

Quite the stunner, IMHO. :battingeyelashes:

I quite agree!
Beautiful work on that one :bravo: Going to be fun watching it come along :popcorn:

The light - the quality of it glows in your photos. Like there was a haze over the lens before that I didn’t know was there, know what I mean? Actually - not unlike that high that comes with great quality weed, so you probably do know what I mean! There’s a glassy quality. :love:

It's a tasty one Tead. I think you'd like this.

Can't remember the last time I met a strain I didn't like in my bowl.

So is it accidental that your toes are in quite a few shots..???

I like the random toe shots... smile every time. Been watching those toes fo-evvah!

Very manageable Tead. This is a technology made for NOLA.

Did you hang the power supplies (drivers... don't get me started... why they need to change names on things every 5 minutes is beyond me!) outside of the tent?

Hehe! I love that it amused you. :hug:

She has at least two weeks to get up to speed, and I’m in no mood to rush her. I want to make Morglie proud. :battingeyelashes: :green_heart: Hash Hound did an amazing job growing her to the size he did. He made it easy for me.
She's looking amazing. Be careful of getting her too spread out though. Her nodes will probably double in length when you flip her and they tend to flop outward. You'll want some kind of support to keep her moving towards. She's going to have some beautiful buds on her. :green_heart:

She's looking amazing. Be careful of getting her too spread out though. Her nodes will probably double in length when you flip her and they tend to flop outward. You'll want some kind of support to keep her moving towards. She's going to have some beautiful buds on her. :green_heart:

I certainly hope so Morglie. From here on out I'll be letting her go verticle. I plan to build a bamboo cage to reign her in. It's become my favorite way to get these small pots to support the heavy buds. Come to think of it, i need to purchase another batch of bamboo poles.

Good morning everyone :love:

What a glorious day. Overcast and temperate, just what I like for a morning walk. I'll head to Lowe's after meditation to see if they have those poles I just mentioned. Then I'll settle into pulling together the narrative and pictures for the Timber sponsored grow. :yahoo::slide::yahoo: That should keep me busy for the next two days, to be honest. Lol! You guys may not see much of me until tomorrow afternoon. I have a wee bit to learn about PAR and PPFD so I can explain these gorgeous lights to you with some sense of clarity. :battingeyelashes:

Hey....... did you wake up giggling with anticipation of the wonders the universe lined up to surprise and delight you? You know I did. *giggle* I'll try to stop later to share what some of those delightful happenings were.

Want to ramp up the satisfaction levels in your amazing day? Find someone willing to hug you and hold on for at least three breaths before you let go. Something wonderful happens to the healing force keeping you the sparkling creature you see in the mirror and you'll begin to see the universe in a way that makes it easier to cope with some of the madness that can slip into your experience

The daughter's healing her damaged psyche, and cannabis has been a godsend as a therapy. The disruption in the cosmos caused by the mishandling of immigrant children has her in something of an emotional whirlwind, searching for a way to stay calm when every fiber of her being cries out for a happier resolution. We've spent countless hours this past week working through the emotional minefields that accompany this socially devastating federal enforcement, and to be honest, hug therapy has been my most effective healing tool.

We typically make it a point to get one in every day. Lately it's been continuious, and that's been a good thing for both of us. It's demonstrated to us how effective a therapy hugging can be.

Grab your hugs where you can and hold on extra long. Watch magic ensue. :battingeyelashes:

Hey....a photo I forgot to share yesterday. Lol! I was standing in the kitchen last night, when I looked down and spotted this Durban Gold bud, perfectly camouflaged against the sunflower trivet. Lol!

Made me smile at the way reality has changed from scraping together $25 a day to chase down an eighth to one where I find buds and seeds scattered across my canna kingdom. Now this is a reality I can settle comfortably into.

It also made me smile to realize I recognized the buds immediately. I've come a long way from the woman who shoved her money at her dealer and dashed home with whatever nondescript pot we'd managed to score. My greatest satisfaction has been removing that from my daughter's cannabis experience. She simply reaches into the cupboard to refill her bud jar. :battingeyelashes:

Time for me to roll out of this bed and get the day started. Get out there and add to the universal joy factor. Make those who come near you marvel at the way you play with the cosmos. I'll catch up to you all in a bit. :ciao:

Did you hang the power supplies (drivers... don't get me started... why they need to change names on things every 5 minutes is beyond me!) outside of the tent?

The new units have the drivers mounted to the frames, so those are in the tents. So far there's no problems with them. I did locate the driver for the older fixture outside the tent.

I'm starting to think I'll miss the splash of color on the toenails. Lol!

Sweet Hash Hound. :high-five: I was admiring when I realized I’d forgotten I have the stakes and could be using them. Lol! I’ll take a look when I get home.

When are you planning to flip? We’re gonna be close to each other at harvest, from the looks of it.

Cool....we’ll get the chance to compare and see if they taste different. :slide:

My greatest satisfaction has been removing that from my daughter's cannabis experience. She simply reaches into the cupboard to refill her bud jar. :battingeyelashes:

I know and share that emotion Sue, it's been a big reason I have grown for so long, and have started growing in my ninth and hopefully final location.

I walk a fine line, always trying to help family and friends with good free bud, but not becoming anyone's bank of abuse (there is seemingly always someone that attempts to abuse my kindness). It's been a difficult balancing act, handing out free buds to my loved ones and yet remaining stealth on my grows.

BUT, supplying my son with free and effective medicine has been the most fulfilling emotion I have had in many years. I just feels great to help him live a better life while western medicine has failed miserably. Granted, NF1 is an awful disease, but "modern" medicinal treatments for it are ludicrous and dangerous. I am allowed to help him more than they can, and I get to do so everyday. I never had an idea when he was born over 30 years ago that my growing cannabis would ever be his best medical salvation. The universe is so very complex, I can't understand it, but I do enjoy it thourougly!

Peace
Keith

When are you planning to flip? We’re gonna be close to each other at harvest, from the looks of it.

already flipped 2 weeks today, still no signs of sex, The Zam x Pan showed balls at 1 week

already flipped 2 weeks today, still no signs of sex, The Zam x Pan showed balls at 1 week

That's usually a good thing IHMO, the longer an indica or sativa plant takes to show sex at 12/12, the higher the chance of it being female. Males seem to be quicker to flash their junk, females need a little time and coaxing ... still talking about plants right? :laugh:
Autos ... I'm a terrible noob, no experience at all regarding Autos.

Peace
Keith

Back
Top Bottom