Swelling

Jayhiz

When should the buds start to swell? Are my hairs gonna start turning when this happens cause they started changing colors
0705DBCB-284B-48C2-B1BF-9089B56EBF31.jpeg

Looks great, do not be to hasty to chop though, some hairs turn brown first that is normal, it is swelling right now though, let that plant grow for at least one more month. post a pic in one week, two week, three and then in one month let see her.

When should the buds start to swell? Are my hairs gonna start turning when this happens cause they started changing colors
0705DBCB-284B-48C2-B1BF-9089B56EBF31.jpeg
Give it time, they will start to swell you'll notice it, people say that you're not supposed to touch the buds but I do as long as I'm wearing latex gloves. If you squeeze the buds the circumference of them at this point, and then wait like two or three more weeks oh, you will notice. It looks like it's already starting to change colors just got to be patient I'm kind of in the same boat but my girl is a couple weeks ahead of yours it looks like

Attachments

• 15854104462793761775817457980559.jpg
    15854104462793761775817457980559.jpg
    630.1 KB · Views: 67
Give it time, they will start to swell you'll notice it, people say that you're not supposed to touch the buds but I do as long as I'm wearing latex gloves. If you squeeze the buds the circumference of them at this point, and then wait like two or three more weeks oh, you will notice. It looks like it's already starting to change colors just got to be patient I'm kind of in the same boat but my girl is a couple weeks ahead of yours it looks like
Wow those look sweet...and yeah I touch them sometime just with my bare fingers and rub on them when I water/feed cause I have no room...I switched my light too 12/12 feb 20 I just entered the 6 week ...lookin forward to see how I did in the end:lot-o-toke:

Wow those look sweet...and yeah I touch them sometime just with my bare fingers and rub on them when I water/feed cause I have no room...I switched my light too 12/12 feb 20 I just entered the 6 week ...lookin forward to see how I did in the end:lot-o-toke:
I have things I wanna try now after seein what u can do with plants...420 is a wicked spot for us pot smokin/growin people and so cool so share everyone’s experience really happy I joined

Typically the swell happens near the end. Many new growers harvest too early and never experience it. Ripeness should be gauged under heavy magnification of the trich's on the buds not the sugar leaves.

Back
Top Bottom