SwissCheese79's Soil Barney's Tangerine Dream - Lucy Grow T5/600W HPS

Re: SwissCheese79's soil Barney's Tangerine Dream, Lucy Grow T5/600w HPS

Thanks P. Weather is getting better and shouldn't have to
run any more heaters!

I'm doing some LST on a few and are doing well. I may leave a few natural. My first grow I think I did too much topping and LST'ing and pretty much out grew my space and have to do a lot of shuffling.

Gonna post some pics later today.

Peace!

Here are some phots I just took. They are growwing!! and responding excllent to training.
The Tangerine Dream is the girl with the blue tape. the other 2 are the Lucys.
tangerine_dream_topped_and_LST_close_up.jpg
tangerine_dream_topped_and_LST.jpg
Lucy_natural.jpg
Lucy_LST_close_up.jpg
Lucy_LST.jpg

They sure are growing bro looking good!

Take pity on my old eyes, I can't see any tape period :tokin: Is your TD the tall one in the middle?

She looks really bushy! I really hope mine sprouts, I saw that you had trouble with them. I'm not using this soil for any for seeds if I lose these too. That gets expensive. Take care my friend :tokin:

Plants are doing great. Actually hoping to get a few outdoors soon because they are getting big! Today I am going to top a few more. I have an auto that is almost done.in my flower room and as soon as she is done I am going to put one of the untopped girls into flower. I want to see how that works to save some horizontal space. I think she will be short enough when I put her into flower that I will have plenty of vertical space. Just doing some.experimentation.

SC...looks great...I am in for the ride...glad you got the ph under control...really taking off now

blue dog is a wealth of great knowledge...I have learned alot from reading his posts..

best of luck...staying here for more pics...I am also going to try td....wish I could get it now....funds are a little tite...and I had got a batch a few weeks ago...kinda one of those kunundrum things...cant really afford to but cant really afford not to...lol

Plants are doing great. Actually hoping to get a few outdoors soon because they are getting big! Today I am going to top a few more. I have an auto that is almost done.in my flower room and as soon as she is done I am going to put one of the untopped girls into flower. I want to see how that works to save some horizontal space. I think she will be short enough when I put her into flower that I will have plenty of vertical space. Just doing some.experimentation.

Morning SC! Wish I had the balls to go outside but it's too risky here, nothing beats the sun.

If the plants are getting too big I suggest removing some fan leaves, it will slow down stretch and if you remove enough it will stop it.

Went to check on the plants this morning and the TD has sprouted :yahoo:

Good luck bro and keep the pics coming!

SC...looks great...I am in for the ride...glad you got the ph under control...really taking off now

blue dog is a wealth of great knowledge...I have learned alot from reading his posts..

best of luck...staying here for more pics...I am also going to try td....wish I could get it now....funds are a little tite...and I had got a batch a few weeks ago...kinda one of those kunundrum things...cant really afford to but cant really afford not to...lol

Hey Horitcultural thank you for the kind words! I'm really just an advanced beginner but you can't help but learn a lot from growing and reading all you can here.

Take your time and enjoy what you have now. We all want more and I know the feeling well... all in good time!

Hey Swiss what strain is that? She's a beauty and so frosted with trichs.... nice!

Hey Swiss what strain is that? She's a beauty and so frosted with trichs.... nice!

Thanks Blue! She is a Il Diavolo from Delicious Seeds (feebie). She has been healthy right from the start and grew fast and strong... tomorrow she ill be 9 weeks from seed and I'm thinking 10 or 11 weeks total. Trics are all still clear. I'm gonna wait til they are 50/50 cloudy amber. I work late nights and need a sleep aid plus she is 100% Indica.

very nice Swiss..cant complain about something that was a gimme that looks like that...hope she smokes as good as she looks...

Grow is lookin good SwissCheese79 cant wait to see em outdoors:goodjob:

Thanks Blue! She is a Il Diavolo from Delicious Seeds (feebie). She has been healthy right from the start and grew fast and strong... tomorrow she ill be 9 weeks from seed and I'm thinking 10 or 11 weeks total. Trics are all still clear. I'm gonna wait til they are 50/50 cloudy amber. I work late nights and need a sleep aid plus she is 100% Indica.

Hey Swiss have you checked out j4su's grow? He's got an Il Diavolo just about finished now.... he'll love seeing yours. That's the best auto I've seen yet, not that I've seen many lol.

Ill follow:popcorn: The Swiss cheese is super stout the stems on those babies are huge already!!:yummy::yummy: Looks Like you figured out your issue with your one lady, If it wasnt PH I was going to say CAL/Mag Def would be next on list of culprits but It looks like the Ph was the issue:thumb::thumb: Keep up the good work!!

Ill follow:popcorn: The Swiss cheese is super stout the stems on those babies are huge already!!:yummy::yummy: Looks Like you figured out your issue with your one lady, If it wasnt PH I was going to say CAL/Mag Def would be next on list of culprits but It looks like the Ph was the issue:thumb::thumb: Keep up the good work!!
Thanks A. Ya my next guess was cal. I think things are much better now.

What's up all. Have'nt posted in a bit but not much really going on. Topped all the girls and did some trimming. I'm been doing 2 feedings then 1 straight water. Seems to be giving me good results. I have only 1 pic to post because my battery was to low to take any more. lol. oh well.. Next move is harvesting Auto and putting 1 girl into flower and 3 going outside mem weekend.
5_19_2011.jpg

Back
Top Bottom