SwissCheese79's Soil Barney's Tangerine Dream - Lucy Grow T5/600W HPS

Re: SwissCheese79's soil Barney's Tangerine Dream, Lucy Grow T5/600w HPS

Hey Swiss they're getting bushy! Have you decided which one you're keeping inside?

When you recharge your battery post some pics of the Il Diavolo lol.

I don't know what's happened with J4, he hasn't been around lately I think he has regular inspections of his place so I dunno maybe he had to go underground. Hope he got to finish her, last grow he had to chop early.

:peace:

Hey Swiss they're getting bushy! Have you decided which one you're keeping inside?

When you recharge your battery post some pics of the Il Diavolo lol.

I don't know what's happened with J4, he hasn't been around lately I think he has regular inspections of his place so I dunno maybe he had to go underground. Hope he got to finish her, last grow he had to chop early.

:peace:

Hey Blue, sucks that j4 is having some bad luck at the end of his grows.. I've been working some wiered hours lately. I will get some more pics up tomorrow. As for the girls outside I not totally sure yet. I know I am going to keep the Td as a mother and 1 strong Lucy as a mother. I do want to put bushy plants outside and keep them bushy.

Later:peace:

hey Swiss..glad to see some of us are still working...seems as if I am part time...due to weather...td is on my list to get...as soon as I get working again...I know if I can swing it now it will help me later..

you said that diablo was 100% indica....may I ask where you got it from...I have a few I am looking at that say they are 100%..but the gf really needs the pain relief...but dosent want to much of the head trip or parinoia...just asking

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom