Switched from Miracle Grow to Foxfarms, trying to survive!

I just opened my mail and there must be 20 reminders of comments on this thread.
Don't know you are still checking the thread but what you are experiencing with an excess number of reminders is a somewhat common problem. There is a glitch in the system and occasionally the programming will switch a user over to "persistent reminders'.

As @Sueet mentions, to stop the constant reminders which are created when anyone adds to a thread the group member has to get into their "Preferences" and scroll down till they find the line "Persistent Alerts Enabled". They should notice a check mark at the front of the line. Remove the check mark. That was all I had to do when it happened to me. I kept all the other check marks. After that the user should only get one reminder. Problem solved for me when I started getting a reminder every time someone commented on a couple of popular threads I was following.

Update: Just transplanted this big ole girl into a 7gal pot and fed about 1 gallon over water with 1.5tsp big bloom 1tsp of grow big and few drops of cal-mag ph 6.3 average. The babies were also transplanted from their solo cups into 1gal pots.

D22BE912-B9A3-4047-A6A0-808D272AA316.jpeg

F76100CF-3A9D-4EDA-BF64-96592DAABF98.jpeg

5A1131DE-B1FC-4837-B80C-44708DE203DD.jpeg

Its because It needed watering too, cant do outdoors as winter is coming :) to be continue..
Looks like you were able to get the soil level in the pots up close to the rim of the pots. Looks better now than the soil levels from early to mid September when the pots were half filled. The plants themselves have filled out with a lot of leaves and the two smaller ones are showing signs that they are getting taller.

Personally, I do not transplant when any of my plants, any kind of plant, is wilting because it is in a very dry soil. I fix the wilt first and let the plants stablize before transplanting; even if I have to wait another day. I am pretty sure that all the droop showing on those plants in the newest photos is because you have been watering way to often and never allowing the soil moisture to evaporate down to a healthy level.

I went back to the beginning of the thread and followed every one of your messages that had a photo of your plants. Starting around the 25th of September the photographs begin showing very deep green leaves. The leaves are always showing a droop and appear puffy or bloated.You commented on this darker color yourself and asked if it was because of Nitrogen. By the 28th of Sept some of the group mentioned their concern that the plants were getting watered too often.

Take another photo or two and post those today. We will be able to see the changes between the new pictures and the photos that you posted in message #163.

Geeeeeez ..hope their looking more content tomorrow ..I Just do outdoor..,never seen a plant droop like that after transplant... just say’n

it's just transplant shock.. some strains are more pissy than others. they get over it pretty quick. usually the ones who get loud when moving / feeding / watering etc will be the grumpiest.

Alright Squish you’ve recovered.. you can still make it happen awesome from this point but you’ve gotta be so cautious with your watering. You obviously waited the correct amount of time because they’re reaching up to give you a high 5. If your plants don’t bounce back within a few hours of being watered then they weren’t wilting from thirst, something else is going on, and it’s usually overwatering, or possibly pests.

Update: its been about 5 days since the last feed and she was looking thirsty today so she got about 1 gallon of water. With 3tsp of big bloom, 2tsp of grow big, 1/4 tap open sesame & 1/4 tsp Cal-mg.

E54D7E76-593E-4790-9E27-45221389D027.jpeg

29F86F99-26B6-4EA0-9C1A-80C04F9B04AF.jpeg

Hey S T any new pics of your ladies, Its been a couple weeks should see good improvement. Hope all is going well

Good afternoon guys! Just gave these girls a fresh new feed. Its been awhile since Ive updated but focusing on tying down the branches on all the plants with some rubber wire so I can start forcing these branches to start pushing outwards and then up :)

06CD2CBA-3103-424F-910C-A9091098EB31.jpeg

1049D4A8-5BC6-46BB-8B54-B5A487284D24.jpeg

CF8771A7-136D-48E4-A60E-C98D5AA049EF.jpeg

FD0C0981-B1F4-418E-BD0E-15BB2AC47795.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom