Switched room and Leaves drooping,HELP

420chris69

So i had my mother under a 24 hour cycle under blue and red LED's in a closet, the temp was about 73 and the humidity was about 26%. It was doing great, i then finished setting up my flowering room in my garage with a 1000 watt switchable ballast running the MH, i decided to put my mother down there until i was ready to flower. After the first night the leaves started drooping. My PH was a low 7 and its in soil, the temp was right around 77 degrees and the humidity is around 21%, it seems like when i put the plant under the 1000 watt it starts to droop, could this be shock from going from an LED to a MH, or possibly stale air in the garage. Please HELP

Re: Switched room and Leaves drooping!!! HELP!!!

have any pics bro? Plants can normally droop throughout the day or before/after feedings. Have you altered the feedings in anyway? Sounds like your ladies just aren't used to the MH yet. Give 'em a couple mo days, they should bounce back.

No pics yet sorry. The feeding schedule is the same. They were under the MH for about 3 days and this morning they looked worse so i took them out from under the MH and back under the LED's. The same thing happened a couple weeks ago. As soon as they go under the MH the start drooping and no new growth, but after i put them back under the LED's they perk right back up. So confused!!!!!!!

its stress. you had blue and red leds and then put them under a big blue MH..they are just stressing a bit..they will pick up quickly

I figured it was stress. What would the effects of not enough co2 be? A friend told me that could be the issue, because its in a garage.

co2 is not the issue... give it a few days to get used to the new environment... you may want to keep on the edge of the light and let it harden up a bit, then move directly under... Just be patient and give it a few days..:peace:

Back
Top Bottom