Switching out plants

Vasdef

20210601_210018.jpg

This is what they look like currently. I was thinking of transferring them to 5 gal buckets. (1 plant per bucket.) Should I not even mess with them? I dont want to shock them. Or should I save the buckets for next time?

If autos then probably a hard no, if photos sure why not? Might be a good method to save them, if I recall correctly you have roots that are entangled in the common reservoir. Yes they will hiccup for a week or two since the roots are now adapted for hydro so it’s gonna takes a while for them to learn to switch over to soil.

maybe consider not putting all your eggs in one basket, cut 3 plants away by the roots, put two in soil put the 3rd in another hydro tub so in the end you have a pair in soil and a pair in hydro each plant in a separate container obviously....

as always my 2 cents - see what else comes in!

If autos then probably a hard no, if photos sure why not? Might be a good method to save them, if I recall correctly you have roots that are entangled in the common reservoir. Yes they will hiccup for a week or two since the roots are now adapted for hydro so it’s gonna takes a while for them to learn to switch over to soil.

maybe consider not putting all your eggs in one basket, cut 3 plants away by the roots, put two in soil put the 3rd in another hydro tub so in the end you have a pair in soil and a pair in hydro each plant in a separate container obviously....

as always my 2 cents - see what else comes in!
Thanks. These are feminized seeds. The roots aren't tangled...yet.
Hiya - I'd let them double in size then flip em and go for big donkey dick single colas; ie treat them like sog cuttings
5gal buckets if you want huge plants, but it doesn't look likely in that space (3'x3'?)
27"x27", but whose measuring.

Looking better. I would finish out this plan and make changes in the next grow. Grab some clones in a bit, flip this run and keep gathering data for the next.

Nice job.

Thats slowly becoming a reality for me. So what do you do, carefully snip with scissors?

Back
Top Bottom