Synthetic has let me down for drug screen

diablokda

Hi all , I used Quick Fix Synthetic Urine last Thursday and today the Company doctor called asking if I was taking anything ? I said no , and he told me that something interfered with the drug screen and I had to retest while observed. This told me that he knew I was hiding something , I smoke a bowl with the wife every night I usually take 3-4 hits I am 48 and have smoked weed for years since I was 15 it helps me a lot , so I'm drinking a lot of water , taking niacin at 1000 mg a day , today being the first day , along with that I take creatine , and apple cider vinegar with mother it's organic stuff , from what I researched this should allow me to use own urine if done right , any ideas or any feedback is greatly appreciated I'm moving into a house I can't lose my job over weed , being a tractor trailer driver , it's my only way to make money !

:welcome: Any type of "flushing" (which is what these products do) raises creatine in your body to abnormally high levels. This is a red flag that can cause doctors to claim your test as having invalid results. Granted, this is usually not the case with tests performed for jobs, but the court system will count these high creatine levels the same as if the u.a was actually dirty. (not to mention "flushing" is not the healthiest thing you can put your body through). I am by no means an expert but in my opinion the safest route is the synthetic urine. Two things to keep in mind are; 1. it does have a shelf life, i wouldn't trust any product after a year or so as it sometimes fails to stay at the right temp. when heated. 2. having it at the right temp. when handing it to your doc is everything! Bottom line is unfortunately the whole thing is like a game of Russian roulette. Most times you may walk away successful but the possibility of failing is always there.

Hi all , I used Quick Fix Synthetic Urine last Thursday and today the Company doctor called asking if I was taking anything ? I said no , and he told me that something interfered with the drug screen and I had to retest while observed. This told me that he knew I was hiding something , I smoke a bowl with the wife every night I usually take 3-4 hits I am 48 and have smoked weed for years since I was 15 it helps me a lot , so I'm drinking a lot of water , taking niacin at 1000 mg a day , today being the first day , along with that I take creatine , and apple cider vinegar with mother it's organic stuff , from what I researched this should allow me to use own urine if done right , any ideas or any feedback is greatly appreciated I'm moving into a house I can't lose my job over weed , being a tractor trailer driver , it's my only way to make money !
If they followed DOT protocol they would not have been able to tell it was synthetic unless you had the temp outside of range and it sent up a red flag. Keep all your paperwork and document the whole process and then file with the DOT that you were under federal proptocols and the lab violated those protocols. Some labs are testing for uric acid, which is fine for regular employement drug tests but is not ok for DOT type tests. The Canadian version of QuickFix has uric acid included for future reference.
I've take approximately 15 DOT drug tests using QuickFix in all kinds of conditions and have never failed.

:welcome: Any type of "flushing" (which is what these products do) raises creatine in your body to abnormally high levels. This is a red flag that can cause doctors to claim your test as having invalid results. Granted, this is usually not the case with tests performed for jobs, but the court system will count these high creatine levels the same as if the u.a was actually dirty. (not to mention "flushing" is not the healthiest thing you can put your body through). I am by no means an expert but in my opinion the safest route is the synthetic urine. Two things to keep in mind are; 1. it does have a shelf life, i wouldn't trust any product after a year or so as it sometimes fails to stay at the right temp. when heated. 2. having it at the right temp. when handing it to your doc is everything! Bottom line is unfortunately the whole thing is like a game of Russian roulette. Most times you may walk away successful but the possibility of failing is always there.
This was a synthetic urine not a detox kit. He could probably try a detox kit the morning of the test to see if it might help a little but I doubt he will be able to pass.

Also if you do fail and need to find another job. If this is one of the companies that use the OLD DAC service, I think they've changed their name after they were sued a lot, you'll need to apply at a company that does not use this service because they will share your failed drug test info with them. But if you take a job at a place that doesn't use these services just leave the job where you failed the drug test off of your new application. What they don't know won't hurt them.

I have drank a lot of water before and passed I'm hoping bro my urine was almost clear that's a good sign I got my fingers crossed so far no call I know they use quest so I hope it worked

I went to GNC and purchased 2 Qcarbo20 and did a test run. Took a home test first and failed. Then followed the instructions on the bottle and immediately took another home test and failed. Waited the suggested 2 hours and took 3 more home test over a 1 hour time period and passed all 3. Was a heavy smoker. Haven't partook in 21 days and still came up positive. The Qcarbo20 worked for me. Just a suggestion. Good luck

Yes defiantly in the future if needed you must use the version with pre mixed uric acid which they now sell in the new Quick Fix version 6.1
These labs are defiantly not following protocol so make sure you use the new stuff not the old because it works for my DOT test and I have taken over 20 thought the years. quickfixsynthetic.com/product/quick-fix-6-1-plus/

I had thought being just a year old it would work , also It might of been from it being cold then warm then cold up here in NE it gets cold it's 18 degrees now but I got banged recently but now I take creating daily and when I get a call saying randoms today I take a double dose and lots of water to where it flows all water by the B6 also taken it adds color and I pass again

Bumping this, just bought quick fix from my local shop for a test this week. Anyone here tried it lately or have any tips for improving the odds?? I've heard that they work to improve its makeup to stay ahead of testing technology but don't know for sure if that's true

Bumping this, just bought quick fix from my local shop for a test this week. Anyone here tried it lately or have any tips for improving the odds?? I've heard that they work to improve its makeup to stay ahead of testing technology but don't know for sure if that's true
I haven’t had to use it recently ( nearly 2 yrs ) but it did get me two passing test prior to that. My current bottle is nearly due for replacement according to QuickFix website. I keep a bottle in my work backpack So I’ll need to get a fresh dose Soon.

Back
Top Bottom