Synthetic Urine or Detox

Karynbonilla

I will be having to do a drug test for this hospital job, and HR is already reviewing my paperwork. I know that drug testing will be brought up sooner or later. I smoke weed on the daily basis (stopping today) my thing is my boyfriend uses the synthetic urine and passes his test ... Of course I go online read reviews and it's pros & cons about this. I'm a female so how would I hide it? I know that my temp have to stay at a certain level? What about the hospital, will they have me change into a gown? How would I hide it than? Questions go through my head. This is my career I'm talking about !!!! Great pay. Than I was talking to my friend that works for a bank and she uses a detox (always passes) but she says I have to drink it 1hr before my drug test .. I'm just lost I don't know which one to do. Helppppp !!!!! Advice advice thank you in advance.

In the army my bro. Burned a Lot o'weed, passed all tests. Here s the scoop. Morning urine will sink ya. Youve slept your body cleanses best at rest basically, thc is fat soluble its the heaviest part of your urine and therefore the first out, hanging out in the lower part of your bladder waiting for the green light so to speak. He would always chug cranberry juice, a ridonkulous amount, for a week prior or at least a few days depending on scheduling. Get the morning urine the heck out hydrate crazy and watch your caffine intake, it has triggered false positives in the past though nowadays it might be more accurate. I would get a home drug test kit test the technique see where your at. Confidence, ease matters, you need to just show up happy glad for the opportunity to work and uh, flow with it(couldnot resist sorry)
Synthetic: do not go cheap! I know a guy(;)) who did it. Pouch between undies and the holy grail, right on the privates.one hour or so to make sure body temp is on par with the product.
This is speculation of course, I would never actively suggest you defraud an employer against thier company rules or any other disengenous act. That would be a scandal. O my.
It is good to eat and pay bills though isnt it?

I will be having to do a drug test for this hospital job, and HR is already reviewing my paperwork. I know that drug testing will be brought up sooner or later. I smoke weed on the daily basis (stopping today) my thing is my boyfriend uses the synthetic urine and passes his test ... Of course I go online read reviews and it's pros & cons about this. I'm a female so how would I hide it? I know that my temp have to stay at a certain level? What about the hospital, will they have me change into a gown? How would I hide it than? Questions go through my head. This is my career I'm talking about !!!! Great pay. Than I was talking to my friend that works for a bank and she uses a detox (always passes) but she says I have to drink it 1hr before my drug test .. I'm just lost I don't know which one to do. Helppppp !!!!! Advice advice thank you in advance.

The testing procedures should still be the same whether you're a woman or a guy. Woman have the perfect hiding spot for a 2 ounce bottle of real of synthetic urine. Usually you will show up and they put you in a room and leave to have you undress, just transfer the bottle to a pocket for a few minutes until after the physical. Then they will leave and let you redress, and then you can put the urine bottle back. Then they take you to drug testing area where you will be asked to empty your pockets and then you go into a room to collect your sample. No one should be present. Make sure the temp is in range and pour it into the collection cup.
Sounds really easy because it is easy. Its just nerve racking the first time you do it is all.

Back
Top Bottom