Synthetic Urine problem. Help!

a5litrenweed

So I took an at home test and used synthetic urine and passed but theres a chance it will get sent to a lab. Will the lab be able to tell it is synthetic or am i in the clear?

Awesome i was freaking out there for a second. i used Puck technology Number one synthetic urine. Worked great but i was thinking a lab could test for that in a second. Thanks for your help man

Question, has anyone used Number 1, I bought mine followed the directions then went to test, the bladder leaked out. Does this happen to anyone else and what did you do??

How much urine do they actually ask for? I have heard 2oz and 4 oz. Reason being, I have two bottles of quick fix, and I was thinking about mixing them just so I knew I would have enough to make 4oz. They are two different batches(numbers are pretty close though) and I just want to make sure not to throw anything off on the test. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks

Hey there,
I used synthetic urine for a preemployment test in Colorado. it was a non-dot, 9 panel standard, not eCup. Believe me I was stressed about this but I found Quick Fix 5.7 (not the canadian version which I heard has uric acid). It worked. I've been working there for over a month. I'm a female and when I got tested I was allowed to close the door and i had a pair of loose running shorts on so you couldn't see I was hiding the bottle. The guys were expected to pee with the door open so it's probably harder for them to hide stuff. i'm not sure if there are places that check to see its not synthetic urine but I lucked out. I just wanted to post to give some people peace of mind. If you buy the bottle use the whole thing for the test but use your real pee for the toilet because they stand outside to hear you pee. They ask for quite a bit, I used my whole quick fix bottle. Another tip is I over heated it just a bit than ther directions because I had to drive from my house to the place.. it was cooling down. On my way over I had the heater on and was holding bottle in front of heater with thermometer away. you always want it a little hot because who knows if you have to sit in the lobby and wait a bit. And generally temperature is tested so super important. Good Luck to anyone in a similar situation!!

Back
Top Bottom