T-5 or MH PLEASE HELP!

korn534

i have my 4 plants that are about a month old (from seed) under my t-5 light(6 bulbs 6500k 2ft long each) and i was wondering would it be better to keep them under this t-5 light or should i switch to my 600 watt mh bulb? what would give me the best results?

o and by the way i plan on switching to my 600 watt hps bulb once i get to flower.

please i cant find a good answer anywhere

Re: T-5 or MH PLEASE HELP!!!

i dont think heat will be an issue i got a good vent setup plus a portable air condioner so would you switch to the t-5 now or should i wait longer

Re: T-5 or MH PLEASE HELP!!!

WHATS UP MAN!!!!!!!!!

I am doing my whole grow under a T5 SUN BLAZE 48 W/40,000 LUMENS....THERE ARE 8 BULBS ....1/2 red 1/2 blue.

I have a grow on this site....go threw my name to get to it, not shure how to put it up here for you.....

I have one plant we named B.O.B....for "Big-O-Bitch"......shes a SATIVA and over 11 feet tall, from seed with the T5.....there is probably 3 weeks to go and the bud sites are amazing....at least a 1/4 PND. now and still going!!!

I'm shure there is better lights to go with...but my plants can get within an inch of my light and there is no heat whatsoever and they never have got burnt.

I dont have to run 20 miles of duct work to get the heat out of the grow room...air condioners and jet engine size fans, running off a main frame breaker....LOL....like i see some of these guys do...shure it works...but damn what a lot of extra shittt you dont need.

check out the grow and let me know man....good luck with your grow......PEACE

Back
Top Bottom