T420K's Low Budget Growing Project

morphRx

I've been uploading all my update videos to my youtube along with some instructional videos for the new or beginner growers to show & prove that it is indeed possible to grow on such a small budget and/or limited grow space. I'll be going over everything from seed to harvest with this project, I'll be adding instructional videos along the way to show everything I'm doing with this low budget set up to help out the beginner grower.

Aside from this current set up, I am partnered with 2 other patients for an industrial size grow set up. We are renting out an office type building, there is a vegetative room, a flowering room, and the bathroom is where the mother plants stay. For legal and privacy reasons I won't be journaling that grow project. Thanks for understanding.

I will be updating this thread alongside my youtube with fresh pics and videos 2-3 times a week so check back often. For every update video I'll throw in the new youtube link after the previous one. I'll keep uploading the new pics here. I won't be adding the instructional video links here as there probably is more experienced growers than beginners, you can find them on my youtube page if you wish to view them. Each time an update video is added on this post I'll go ahead and add a new post to the thread mentioning it so you know what's new and old.

The low budget growing project set up:

The garden is in the corner of a small walk-in closet.

5 plants from bag seed. Strains: Blue Dream, Durban Dank, Lavender (the clone that is weeks ahead of others).

2Gallon buckets.

FoxFarm Ocean Forest Soil & Miracle Gro Potting Mix
FoxFarm Grow Big, Big Bloom, & Tiger Bloom nutrients.

8 to 10 23w 5000k CFL's. (You will se a 250watt HPS in week 5, it's temporarily. I set it up for a few days to see how well it will work for the cabinet garden at my new location. Some plants will stay behind under the CFL's so I can finish the low budget project)

2 fans. 4" and a 7".

Growing techniques: LST tying tops down, and stem/stalk bending on a couple.

Temperatures & Humidity: 78-88 at 40-55% humidity. (Higher temps under the HPS during testing)

Other: Basic pH testing strips. Simple rooting hormone powder for clones. Dirt M.D. foliar spray. G.H. Floralicious Plus (super concentrated enchancer) used as spray or nutrient additive. (dirt md & floralicious given as samples from hydro shop)

Grow Update videos.
Week 1:
Marijuana Low Budget Growing Project - Week 1 (Day5) Update
Marijuana Low Budget Growing Project - Week 1 (Day7) Update

Week 2:
Marijuana Low Budget Growing Project - Week 2 (Day9) Update
Marijuana Low Budget Growing Project - Week 2 (Day12) Update

Week 3:
Marijuana Low Budget Growing Project - Week 3 (Day15) Update
Marijuana Low Budget Growing Project - Week 3 (Day18) Update
Marijuana Low Budget Growing Project - Week 3 (Day21) Update

Week 4:
Marijuana Low Budget Growing Project - Week 4 (Day24) Update
Marijuana Low Budget Growing Project - Week 4 (Day25) Update
Marijuana Low Budget Growing Project - Week 4 (Day28) Update

Week 5:
Marijuana Low Budget Growing Project - Week 5 (Day30) Update
Marijuana Low Budget Growing Project - Week 5 (Day32) Update

Feel free to post. Any feedback is welcomed.

Also, if the way I have the youtube videos set up to watch from thread is giving you any issues loading the page, please let me know so I can fix if needed. Thanks.

subscribed. you should add your grow journal to your signature so it is easy for other members to find. to add your grow journal to your signature , go to top right, Settings>Settings, left hand side, My Settings>Edit Signature, copy the web address from your first page and paste it into the open window. thank you for the videos i am sure they will come in handy for someone.

Im feelin you

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom