T5 lighting more red spectrum

t5lite

T5 lighting more red spectrum. Any one know where to buy t5 4ft bulbs that are more into red for blooming that then ones you get with a light when you order. How about full spectrum light just like the suns ray, Roseate bulb for fresh water tanks. ANYONE

Why would you want lower then 2900k, quantums T5 bulbs are one of the best on the market atm offering more lummen output then any other T5. With there triphosphor coated 2900k tubes they offer 93.5 Lumen / per Watt / 5,049 lumens per lamp.

They are designed for growing and offer a perfect spectrum for your plants to thrive during the flowering period of your plants life.

I have done a journal here. The following photos are from my first T5 grow using Quantum bulbs. The Grow bulbs are quite good, but aquarium bulbs let the user tailor the spectrums.

Alas, all but the middle plant became males and I pulled them. I had heat stress issues inside the HPA pod. I now have that under control.

I would consider doing another journal here, BUT, if I have to make a middle step to upload photos it's too much of a pain. And as I recall, 420 marks them as though they have rights to my photos. So unless those issues have changed, I will not do a journal here. Someone can pm me if things have changed

IMG_078313.JPG
IMG_07648.JPG

Back
Top Bottom