Size of light?
4 tube 2ft t5
PH of media or res?
5.5-6.5
Any Pests ?
no
Type and strength of ferts used?
x nutrients advanced program + Humboldt white widow + terpenator for flower

I don't plan on a huge harvest just trying to practice and save some money dispensary prices are way to high

Thanks in advance for any advice pictures to come as soon as I get a chance

So far so good I kept her in the soil in my dwc. I put a layer of hydroton then a couple coffee filters then the clone in the solo cup with the bottom cut off then filled in with hydroton. I have been hand watering her with water from the res once a day. I am using the x nutrients advanced program at 25 percent the stems are purple though but I'm not sure if it is the strain. I haven't been able to find much information on the strain so this grow will be somewhat of a guessing game. What do you all think? Pictures will be up hopefully tonight.

Should I switch to a 400w light

20150225_235536.jpg
20150225_235528.jpg
20150225_235559.jpg

I ordered a 400 watt system and will add new photos once it is setup. I also have a few deadhead og sprouts that I plan on putting in a 4 place bubble bucket I will be making in the near future.

So I'm hoping that with the new light increasing the Temps in my cabinet that should help with what looks like a phosphorus deficiency, and I should start seeing some good growth.

I finally got around to converting the other side of my cabinet into a veg chamber with a 4 place bubble bucket

20150308_175431.jpg
20150308_175427.jpg
20150308_175424.jpg

I'm thinking about adding one of those exhale bags for added c02 since my light has increased the Temps in my cabinet has anyone used them that could share some advice or let me know if they are even worth it for me

I added an exhale 365 co2 bag and a humidifier and some frozen water bottles to my reservoir it all seemed to help and the plant has shown her thanks one more week of veg and then I will switch her
20150314_135903.jpg
20150314_135858.jpg
20150314_135845.jpg
20150312_211115.jpg
20150312_211112.jpg

I spread out the reflector, lowered my light, opened the door to my cabinet more with a box fan on low blowing in. I also ordered some seeds from the single seed centre for future grows. I plan on trying to do a small scale perpetual grow, and believe that I am on the right track. With my res change today I increased nutes to full strength ppm ~1700 using plain tap h2o @ ~400 ppm no signs of any nute burn yet keeping my fingers crossed. Sprouts in veg chamber looking good all but 1 are deadhead og seeds i got from a bag at the dispensary hoping for all girls the other is some type of kush bagseed that had a really good taste but wasn't grown well maybe i will change that. I will do a res change on that one when the roots are in the nutrient solution.

I don't see why you're so worried bud. She seems to be doing just fine. I'm growing in coco now, and I've found as long as I keep her PH right around 5.8, light at the right distance, and temps good, she's pretty happy.

When you switch to flower, she should put on a decent amount of growth in stretch. Don't worry so much man, you're doing pretty damn good so far!

That will help me relax a little thanks

Couldn't have said it better myself^^ Antics. Everything looks great. A small perpetual grow is great but depending on your space you may only have space for two in flower so plant each plant or pairs of two 6-9 weeks apart to stagger growth. Then you will need to work out how to keep your plants at an even height for lighting. You will manage tho, your already doing a great job:thumb:

so when i went to check my res today i noticed something that looked like dirt a couple pieces of the roots i am thinking that this may be due to flushing the medium with h2o and white widow but i am now concerned about root rot even though i have been keeping the temp in my res at around 65F will try to post pics soon also is it possible for my light to burn through my leaves after a foliar feeding

20150319_150830.jpg

I think I'm going to get either some hydroguard or some gh flora guard either way any recommendations

so the guy at the hydro store said it looked like dirt or something else but i got some hydroguard and added it at 2ml/gal just to be safe

Back
Top Bottom