Tablet Or Mint Recipe

Does anyone know of a tablet or mint recipe? I'm going to be making medicine for my son. This vs a dry capsule would be preferred. I can do oil capsules if necessary. He currently takes a tablet.

Hi Alifornia welcome to 420. By dry capsule do you mean dried flower in a gel cap?

Ive never seen a recipe for a tablet on here but you never know. There is a thread on edibles too ...Ill try and find it.

Thanks, Oldbear. Dried flower, yes. I've found several recipes for oil capsules and gummies and such but nothing for a tablet or mint.

I make RSO (Rick Simpson Oil) after every season and can teach you to make the oil, but it's a wet ordeal, I put it in syringes or capsules. In my mind, you wouldnt want to taste RSO so if capsules will work I can show you how. You can buy any size. I use 00 which is pretty damn big... too big for a child.
If you want me to explain further, I can.

The person you need to talk to is SweetSue, do a search in members area, shes all over the scoreboard so you can find her there. Shes very knowledgeable about eats. If making a tasty nibble is possible she will tell you how. I met her at a 420 get together... super sweet and super smart. Tell her stltoed said hello, we met at Dubes house

Hope this works for you

I make RSO (Rick Simpson Oil) after every season and can teach you to make the oil, but it's a wet ordeal, I put it in syringes or capsules. In my mind, you wouldnt want to taste RSO so if capsules will work I can show you how. You can buy any size. I use 00 which is pretty damn big... too big for a child.
If you want me to explain further, I can.

The person you need to talk to is SweetSue, do a search in members area, shes all over the scoreboard so you can find her there. Shes very knowledgeable about eats. If making a tasty nibble is possible she will tell you how. I met her at a 420 get together... super sweet and super smart. Tell her stltoed said hello, we met at Dubes house

Hope this works for you

You can make a pill out of kief, but it may be difficult to decarboxilate.

Thanks, @Stltoed . SweetSue is awesome. I've found some recipes she has put out. I love the way folks here are so helpful.

Thanks, @Stltoed . SweetSue is awesome. I've found some recipes she has put out. I love the way folks here are so helpful.
She IS awesome. If you message her directly and tell her your story, maybe theres an outside the box answer. When I make a syringe of RSO I do so to hide it in food. It's very strong, so it only takes a bit. People seem to like them for that reason. My pills are way to strong for a child, but if your using small capsules maybe it would work.

Not sure where your at. I'm about 40 miles East of Los Angeles. In the unlikely event your somewhat close you could pop in

She IS awesome. If you message her directly and tell her your story, maybe theres an outside the box answer. When I make a syringe of RSO I do so to hide it in food. It's very strong, so it only takes a bit. People seem to like them for that reason. My pills are way to strong for a child, but if your using small capsules maybe it would work.

Not sure where your at. I'm about 40 miles East of Los Angeles. In the unlikely event your somewhat close you could pop in

I have an oil recipe to fall back on so no worries.

I've talked to SweetSue - very helpful and supportive.

I'm up (way) north of you in the high desert. I appreciate the invitation. I guess the quake wasn't too bad there. Stay safe.

I have an oil recipe to fall back on so no worries.

I've talked to SweetSue - very helpful and supportive.

I'm up (way) north of you in the high desert. I appreciate the invitation. I guess the quake wasn't too bad there. Stay safe.
Nice!

They've been kinda fun. Really long!

Glad you've had a good time rockin' and rollin'. :D

I've got a recipe for mints that I used to make for the holidays. I'll try to dig it up because there's no reason you couldn't do a little addition to it, it's very simple and I'd bet the mint would take away most of the 'taste'.

Back
Top Bottom