Tabor's First LED

Definitely my first grow. I just watered today and noticed a bit of fan leaf clawing / curling down. My last feeding was less nutes than normal and PPM was around 750. I also need to be out of town for a few days this week. I'm hoping if I do a heavy water on Monday morning they will survive until late Thursday. I've been watering about every other or every third day. This will be almost 4 days away.

The pistols on the bubilicious are turing amber a lot more quickly than the AK48. I still have a ways to go before I'll be ready for harvest. Hoping that I don't have any big nute burn issues.

IMG_105531.JPG

IMG_105424.JPG

image30478.jpg

IMG_105334.JPG

IMG_105237.JPG

IMG_105141.JPG

IMG_105031.JPG

IMG_104927.JPG

IMG_104830.JPG

Thanks for the suggestion! Looks like a pretty easy watering system. I have been trying to keep everything super simple to limit the potential for mistakes. Depending on how well this grow ends up I may make some upgrades and possibly move into a 4x4 tent. I have a decent space to use that has plenty of available power. Otherwise I'll stick to this small tent and maybe try to do a small outdoor grow next summer.

Came home yesterday to some under-watered ladies. Gave them some fresh water and let them be. They perked back up today and seem to be doing just fine. I haven't seen any significant damage from any pests since noticing the one fan leaf. Will keep an eye out for whatever may be hindering the grow but don't want to take any drastic measures just yet. Took a few lights out pictures tonight to see if I could get a good view of the leaves and any potential damage.

I figure I have at least 3 weeks to go. Will feed again this week and see how things go...

IMG_107131.JPG

IMG_107031.JPG

IMG_106924.JPG

IMG_106826.JPG

IMG_106723.JPG

IMG_106629.JPG

IMG_106523.JPG

IMG_106422.JPG

IMG_106323.JPG

IMG_106219.JPG

IMG_106130.JPG

IMG_106025.JPG

Green sticky shrubs Tabor! :welldone:
I love the canopy management and the frosty bud sites.
I'll sit over here.:popcorn::

Monday will start week 7 of flower. The AK48 should be getting relatively close to being ready for chop. It has a 7-9 week window. The bubblicious is supposed to be 8-10 weeks of flower. My plan has been to start flushing this week and chop whenever they are ready. I did my last feeding yesterday. I'm hoping to get at least a full week of flush before anything needs to be chopped.

dude!!!!!! My 96x5 480w Mars is in the mail on the way to me. So glad i came across this thread, great freaking grow and totally have me excited for my unit. Beautiful ladies!! Can't wait to see the harvest number and smoke report :D

Back
Top Bottom