Tactics to clean out quickly..advice

Mrrippey

Hi all. I guess we are all posting here for the same reasons but I would like your thoughts on my detox methods...

Background
I am going to get tested no later than Monday, March 18 but possibly Friday March 15th.
Last time I smoked was Thursday march 7th, what was left over from march 6th when I smoked with my wife. We roll pretty fat ones.
I have an extremely fast metabolism, 6'2" tall and 165lbs and have been this way all my adult life, I'm 41
In the last month, I've only smoked one other time, Valentines day with my wife. So I've had two joints in say 30 days but one of them was last week.
I have a normal diet, not to much junk food but I eat heavy at night (rice, beans, meat, salad)
I do #2 basically every day, about 5x a week easy
I am a light smoker in general, 3-4 a month in general and always with my wife.

Plan
I've been drinking a red bull a day plus drinking lots of water since Monday, my piss is basically white at this point
Going to get creating powder to incorporate into my drinking habit for the next few days to make sure that I have not flushed myself
I will add a big Gatorade a day (whatever the big bottle is) to color the piss
I will continue one red bull a day (I don't know how people drink more than one a day, this stuff freaks me out)
Buying B12 chewiness, start thoe today and eat them 2-3 times daily dosage again to color the piss
I am thin but I was thinking of running a few miles today and tomorrow to sweat some more THC out
I may take a citroma (cleans your intestines, makes you crap everything out and I mean everything)
Eat less to burn more fat.
Taking two tests a day until test time (mid morning and mid afternoon the likely times I will take the test

I know I need to take a test now to see if I am dirty or not but I am assuming I am dirty.

Extreme? Thoughts? Changes?

Not much time to prepare but you'll probably be in good shape.
You don't need to drink a lot of water days before a drug test, just stay hydrated.
A high fiber diet or some metamucil type product always helps in the getting clean process because 75% of the thc metabolites exit through the intestines and if they stay for very long will get reabsorbed into the body and back to the fat cells.
Be sure to quit exercising 3 days before the test and switch to a high fat red meat diet. That will get any remaining thc metabolites into the new fat cells where it will take a month for them to die naturally or to be burned off.
You'll want to test yourself first thing in the morning. Thats when you're the dirtiest. If you pass that you should be golden.
No matter how the home tests come out always use some dillution the morning of the test. Drink about 36 ounces of gatorade or in your case probably 24 ounces will suffice. The B12 will color your urine and the red meat will raise your creatine levels in the normal range.
Pee 3 or 4 times the morning of the test and use your midstream urine for the collection cup.
But I would say you'll probably be in good shape.

Well good sir you are nothing but thorough with your cleanse. I have friends who smoke heavy (7+ times a week) and I have witnessed them clean out over a weekend with a heavy b-12 cleanse. Do you know if it is a piss test, hair test, blood test??? At the rate you are going you will definitely be good for the blood and piss test. The hair test you need to either cut it all off or there are products sponsored by 420mag that will clean your hair. I will find the name of the site and update this post when I get it. Hope this helps!!!

Edit: that website is www.ipassedmydrugtest.com

Thanks guys for your feedback. an update to my plan...

I am going to stop with the water and replace it with 100% cranberry juice and Arizona green tea (both of which I hate) but I will drink a gallon of each a day
My next 4 big meals will contain stew beef and high fiber (corn, beans) (dinner tonight, lunch and dinner tomorrow and lunch on Friday). For breakfast, I will eat two pears, high in fiber. I am assuming I have to take the test Friday afternoon
I bought b12 and creatin pills which I will start popping now until Friday at least. I'm going to push hard to get it moved to Monday late morning / early afternoon.
I don't know if I should excersize as most posts I see say stop excersizing 3 days before but I only have three days.
I will take the citroma cleanse tomorrow so I won't come to work so I can stay close to the crapper all day.

This is a very high paying job which I got referred to so I have to do everything to be clean. Btw, it's a pizz test..

Rippey

STop the exercising 3 days before the test. The reason is that as you exercise it burns the fat cells that are loaded with thc metabolites which in turn places those metabolites in the urine to be removed from the body. So your thc levels go up during exercise. Just take a couple of days off and then hit it again after the test is over.

Took a test this morning and I'm clean but I am still going to proceed with my cleanse to make sure

Rippey

Congrats on passing your test good sir. Glad all your hard work paid off :)

Back
Top Bottom