Tad Broken English 3rd Grow - 1 THC Bomb -1 Local Caribbean Seed - Mars II 400W/Soil

tadlawid

Hi All, dear friends,

Three months without internet access and life goes prehistoric. i had the same life my parents had 20 years ago + HD TV :).

My previous HYDRO was very funny but very time consuming. I decided a simple grow would better fit my ambitions for next months. 7 weeks ago i putted in soil a THC Bomb feminized seed and one local sativa, just for fun.

I will follow sativa's evolution very closely, don't want a local seed to corrupt my feminized seed.

I still use my 3X3 tent with the MARS II 400W.

The soil is a mix between a time released nut soil and local soil bought in local shop.

I've been watering first four weeks with some formulex and from the 5th week to now 7th week with FLORA series Nutrients from GHE. And following strictly GH calendar.

For the THC Bomb i want to have more bud than previous grow so i apply the "more veg" rule. Last time i had a four weeks veg time but this time i'm forced to wait for week 10 for flowering (traveling week 9/10). I really prefer to come back and start my self flowering. My neighbor will water lady while on travel but i prefer her to wait for my return :).

Pot size changed three days ago for a 3.2 Gal. (enough ?? for a 10 week veg time ?)

No more speak, some pics (baby's are same age)

pic taken the 15/11, she was day 15.

20141115_100636.jpg

Same ladie today the 14/12 4 weeks later. The sativa sitting around is the local seed. Very different !!!

20141214_125825.jpg

20141214_125617.jpg

20141214_125759.jpg

See you QUICKLY this time :)

T.

Re: Tad Broken English third grow : 1 THC Bomb,1 local caribbean seed, Mars II 400w,

It looks a lot nicer where you are than here mate, I'd swap cold & windy for some sunshine right now :)

Re: Tad Broken English third grow : 1 THC Bomb,1 local caribbean seed, Mars II 400w,

:) its just 31°C today winter came and we lose 5 ° until march.

Here its -5c at night & around 2c during the day & maybe we'll get a white christmas? D'ya wanna swap? :)

Hello KingJohnC, Light Addict,

Very glad to see you here, KJc i remember you told me my fluxy lady won't give anything and you were right. I finally had a great esthetic experience but nothing good to taste.

For now i try to manage lot's of personals stuffs so this yard will be as simple as possible just waiting for the "more veg" effect.

Next round will start Feb/march and i plan to do fluxing again, but a good one for this second try.

Have a good day mates

Man what a warm feeling to see the SME's here....

Either that or i'm just buzzed of my Blue Mystic...LMFAO....LOL.

Tad my island brother it's great to see you back at it again.

I love the pics of your big gurl.

a little bit more than two months...thinking almost everyday, some few moments, about you all.

And you notice i didn't realize any progress with English langage :)

I'm a little afraid my 3.2 Gal pot couldn't be enough for a 10 week veg time. She is 8 weeks and may become a big model.

Should i start flowering photoperiod now ? no pb about that if some of you tell me my 3.2 Gal won't be enough.

Did you remember my last Yard when the last THC Bomb did go to flower week 4 and was very little, here is a pic of this day :

20140802_211122.jpg

For this yard, the comparison is no more pertinent, lady is bigger than the 5L water bottle in the rear :

20141216_143139.jpg

I've tied down the THCB last week and just playing with leaves to optimize the light diffusion. a very slight defoliation inside the plant is done.

The sativa's fine, growing like a sativa = not so fast lik local slow life in the west indies

20141216_143205.jpg

with love

T.

Tad...so glad to see you back online and doing so well with your gurls. Keep up the good work! :cheer:

many many thanks C-sprite i miss you all

Re: Tad Broken English 3rd Grow - 1 THC Bomb -1 Local Caribbean Seed - Mars II 400W/S

Happy new year all,

two weeks traveling, -10 C°, to see family and very glad to come back. Actually drinking a coffee and still don't know where i am and what's my name, fluxing jetlag.

What a surprise to see THCB lady after two weeks, i started the 12/12 cycle while leaving. A friend came to water babies but too late for the sativa. Fortunatly THCB is healthy.

Flowering Day 14, plant is Day 71. temp is about 77 F.

20150104_102016.jpg

20150104_102036.jpg

20150104_102103.jpg

Re: Tad Broken English 3rd Grow - 1 THC Bomb -1 Local Caribbean Seed - Mars II 400W/S

Happy new year buddy from an icy UK, it's nice to see a healthy flowering plant :)

I hope you're having a terrific New Year so far. Your THC Bomb is the bomb - she's looking great! Is your sativa a totally lost cause now? If so, may she RIP. If not, then I have great faith in your powers of healing.

I finally purchased a Gorilla 2' x 4' tent!! But...I'm having a totally hard time trying to get the roof section zippered to the rest of the tent. My friend and I tried for almost 2 hours but we were unsuccessful. Both of us are women and on the shorter side, so we tried zipping it up while the tent was upright while standing on step stools and then tried it by laying it on the floor...the one side finally got zipped, but when trying to zip the other side, the first side started to unzip from where it gets first connected. I'm so frustrated right now, but I called a different friend who is over 6 ft tall with a lot of upper body strength. I hope he can get it together for me. I'm just hoping that he keeps his mouth shut about me having a grow tent. He said he would never say anything...I hope he keeps his word.

Hi C-Sprite, yes sativa is a lost cause, first sign of male plant also.

Congratz for your tent. I hope you finally mount it correctly; Gorilla is a good brand and zip should perfectly fit the rest of the tent. i may confess i laugh a bit reading your adventure.

Here everything is fine, lady starts budding gently :

20150106_173411.jpg

20150106_173433.jpg

With love

T.

Still fine and sweetly budding,

love first pic.

20150108_152434.jpg

20150108_152504.jpg

T.

Thx LA, it's gone be a bigger one than previous yard.

hi all, i love this try, she starts to show her potential and i think 'ill have a bit more than last 20g yard i did

Flowering Day 20, plant is Day 77. temp is about 78 F.

I made a try with pics color, but wont do it anymore !! a bit sad :)

20150110_112715.jpg

20150110_112753.jpg

20150110_112758.jpg

Back
Top Bottom