Tadlawid - Easy Hydro - MARS II 400 - Flowering THC Bomb

Yes she did, but my entire responsibility,

One tent, one light and fluxed lady was ready so when i decided to flower F lady, it was 15 days missing for baby to get mature. But i knew that and decided to make this choice,

Little update because everythings fine, i went to GHE third flowering week program and changed quantity of Flora Bio/grow/bloom. i will see in the week if it speeds bud grow or not.

EC 1.84 converted PPM 1288
PH 5.7
Temp 79 F RH 55 % i need to low that a bit.

(clones alive and rooting, i'll pics later)

20140907_183038.jpg

20140907_183110.jpg

20140907_183010.jpg

20140907_183119.jpg

I go to update quickly Zombie ex fluxy lady and need to check few PPM measures in my friend Renegade's yards. i don't know if 1288 is a good PPM value at the third week flowering.

Sun and Rum

Looking good my friend.

PPM is based on amount of nutrients your feeding her not her cycle.

IMO 1288 is good because based on GH's schedule it should be between 1200-1400.

So glad Fluxy Lady decide to show her face again.

Still some potential for some good smoke. And she certainly loves the light....look at all that frost.

yes my friend i understand what you want to say, but as i refer to GH schedule when i plan nutrients add in, it means weeks in some way for me,

and you know what GH US calendar is far different than EU calendar, i went on FAQ page on GH website that just explains this :

Why don't you have the same application charts as General Hydroponics (US)?
"This is because, culturally, North American growers work with a higher EC."

??????????

US amount is for 1 Galon
EU amount is for 10 litres (

calendar_US.png
calendar_EU.png

i love to calculate sorry for your mind if you really read this and try to find the answer

AND YES I VE GOT THE ABSOLUTE CERTITUDE PRODUCTS ARE THE SAME in EU and US :)

US-EU_compare.png

Love u all, maybe i will open a special thread for this point

yes my friend i understand what you want to say, but as i refer to GH schedule when i plan nutrients add in, it means weeks in some way for me,

and you know what GH US calendar is far different than EU calendar, i went on FAQ page on GH website that just explains this :

Why don't you have the same application charts as General Hydroponics (US)?
"This is because, culturally, North American growers work with a higher EC."

??????????

US amount is for 1 Galon
EU amount is for 10 litres

AND YES I VE GOT THE ABSOLUTE CERTITUDE PRODUCTS ARE THE SAME in EU and US :)

US-EU_compare.png

Love u all, maybe i will open a special thread for this point

This chart makes no sense whatsoever. For example using FloraGrow in the 1st week: if 1 US gal = 3.79 liters needs 2.5ml FloraGrow, then why use the same 2.5ml FloraGrow in 10 liters (EU version)? I would think that you would need 10 divided by 3.79 times 2.5ml, which would be 6.6ml of FloraGrow (not 2.5ml).

BTW Tad...I love all of your pictures, but I especially liked it when you showed those great white roots! :thumb:

LOL...exact C-Sprite but i made this calculation too and decided to show only EU calendar Gal convert rather than US Cal 10 Litres converted.

not enough space here for larger columns :)

So Surprise today, i came back after few days traveling and found a clone with really good roots, arg !!! and not any hydro system for her in the flat. Baby's and fluxy's ppm are going to kill her so no way to think about cohabitation.

20140909_210805.jpg

No wife at home so i can keep all the stuff i will certainly find something to do with. An aquarium pump, plastic pipe, an old bucket, some kind of plastic dense foam and go !!! i had to think how to break water stream, the pump is a bit powerful and the pipe too large. I cutted a bit the plastic cap of my mosquito spray and fixed it to the tube, know what, works very well breaking the stream and allow an horizontal spray.

20140909_212158.jpg

Finally it's a new lady in the room, i'll really start a new yard in 6 weeks, just for playing.

20140909_213539.jpg

And now ex baby with few little trichomes coming in few leaves

Flowering week 5 starting. pistils 10 days ago.

20140909_213612.jpg

20140909_213619.jpg

20140909_213612.jpg

Sun and Rum

Edit : And now the special C-Sprite pic

20140909_2138441.jpg

:adore::adore::adore: I do love :love: those pearly white roots. Tad - are you using any kind of special root product? I know I haven't grown myself and can only go by what I've seen here @ 420mag, but I've got to say those are the whitest roots I've ever seen, and the rest of the plant is also shaping up quite nicely. +reps to you Tad :welldone:

:adore::adore::adore: I do love :love: those pearly white roots. Tad - are you using any kind of special root product? I know I haven't grown myself and can only go by what I've seen here @ 420mag, but I've got to say those are the whitest roots I've ever seen, and the rest of the plant is also shaping up quite nicely. +reps to you Tad :welldone:

thanks c-sprite, thanks a lot. as renegade helped me to find a very good nutrients, i'll do the same for you if you plan to go hydro (very easy you see, 15 minutes, very few material and go !! :ganjamon:) :

I'm using General hydroponics Flora series advanced nut's, very ph friendly :). And i change water each week :)

That's very all

little pics for tonight

Add 1.5 litres of tap water every two days, drinks a lot. i add some Flora Micro/veg/bloom to reach EC 1.85 / 1295 PPM.
PH moves from 6.3 to 5.7 so few adjustments too.

20140911_203017.jpg

20140911_203054.jpg

20140911_203031.jpg

Sun and Rum

thanks c-sprite, thanks a lot. as renegade helped me to find a very good nutrients, i'll do the same for you if you plan to go hydro (very easy you see, 15 minutes, very few material and go !! :ganjamon:) :

I'm using General hydroponics Flora series advanced nut's, very ph friendly :). And i change water each week :)

That's very all

20140911_203017.jpg

20140911_203054.jpg

20140911_203031.jpg

Sun and Rum

It's also gotta be the water. His water may be softer then ours.

GH's nutrients are good but we all want to graduate to Advanced Nutrients (AN). They have a new blend that is already PH balance so no more messing with that. I plan on buying some....hopefully....for the next grow.

And remember to get some supplements like CaliMagic.

Most plants under LED need the extra calcium and magnesium.

I also bought me some HydroGuard for my roots but haven't noticed any difference. All I can tell you is my roots are no way and clean and nice as Tad's.

I think he's holding out on us...LOL.

Jus Kiddin Tad....you know we love you...LOL.

high all !!

Baby still very fine, budding gently and nicely

i confirm GHE, with its flora series, is a very good choice for an hydro beginner like me.

PH From 6.3 to 5.3 corrected to 5.8 everyday
EC 1.89 PPM 1323.

tropical storm is not so far from here and RH rised 61% this afternoon. AC cooler "On" i'm finally 40% not so bad.

Close main apic

20140917_182529.jpg

Side view

20140917_182707.jpg

Larger view

20140917_182722.jpg

Sun and rum

T.

Back
Top Bottom