Tainted, Chef Boyarweed

Waterfall

I have made edibles one time before and it was, well, not edible. I tried another time making a butter, but the taste was so horrible that I coulndt even imagine eating it.
So... Tainted edibles, Chef Boyarweed edibles. I know some people have bad reactions to eating cannibis, mainly cause they dont feel it working soon enough so they eat more, which probley would induce a bad feeling.
I know it takes about an hour to feel the effects, and that the first few times you would have to experiment to see how much is enough.
Is the feeling similar to smoking? clearer? dopeyer?
I just have me a brownie here and I want some input on any of you that have experience with this before i get my grub on.

Re: Tainted, Chef Boyarweed...

The high is about the same as if you smoked the buds that the edible was made from, it just lasts longer. One brownie shouldn't mess you up beyond belief, just a good buzz.

Hey Thanks RooRman
I think I will start with half of the brownie and see where it takes me.
I just REALLY dont want this to be a bad experience.

One morning I got up early and fried enough mediocre weed to get high on (if I smoked it) in some butter, and then poured a beaten egg in there and made an omelete. It did take awhile, but by time my (non-stoner) family was up, so was I! The high seemed clearer, and lasted pretty long. It did smell like I was cooking pot, though.

I ate 1/2 the brownie at 9:30 ish, I was feeling it in 30 mins. The high peaked about 11 and lasted to about 20 mins ago(2pm ish). The high is very clear. Its amazing how much different it feels than smoking it. When burning the plant it produces carcinogens. Your body treats those as poisons and attacts them, which is a portion of the high you get when smoking it. Its very interesting feeling the effects of the THC by itself.

HOWEVER.... The brownie was probley one of the most nastiest things I have ever tasted. and I had a mild stomach ache for about 45 mins.
IMO I dont think that chocolate covers the taste well enough. I am thinking like an Orange, Mint or Coffee flavor may hide the nastiness a bit better.

Has anyone made edibles that the flavor did not bleed through on? I dig the feeling, but the fact I will have to be forcing myself to eat something I do not like is not worth the benificial effects.
BTW, It was a Chef Boyarweed brownie that I got from a disp.

The brownies me and my friends make never taste like weed....

Did you make butter first? or just put the weed in the batter? Cause we made the butter, and added that to the brownie mix. That way you don't have little pieces of bud in there... But I dunno. I thought they tasted delicious. We used double fudge betty crocker.

Back
Top Bottom