Tajikistani Hash: Indoor Grow

tophas.jpg

Two clones from mother plant are now in flower. I have pollen from an Hindu kush x Afghan kush, and plan to pollinate one of the girls. They've only been in flower about a week so I'm holding out until they build up a bit more.
Two smaller clones just now starting to get a footing and put up growth. These girls can definitely handle fairly high bloom nutes and not even blink.

Pollinating today. I would wait another week to do this but I'm fairly certain in the next month our temps will drop to the point I won't be able to keep this corner of the room quite warm enough, so I'm going to push things a bit. (It snowed five inches here today). Will hand pollinate with a brush on both girls and see what happens.

Pollinated with a 0 gauge brush yesterday. Let's go girls.

Attachments

• tajpollen.jpg
    tajpollen.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 11
  • tajpollen2.jpg
    tajpollen2.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 18
Update: Buds plumping up, purple colour really starting now. Nightime temps in this room at this time of year are in the high 60s, which might be helping the colour along.
IMG_20191115_133448.jpg

The second set of clones taken from the first set of clones. Both back under 24/0 for veg and they are starting to take off. They are showing pistols, but judging from the growth in the past week they are in veg. Just received my first sample bag of Megacrop, they are going on it for the duration. We'll see how they go.

Attachments

• clone21119.jpg
    clone21119.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 14
  • clone221119.jpg
    clone221119.jpg
    738.6 KB · Views: 20
The second set of clones above, who were pretty scrawny, after two weeks of Megacrop. Really putting on the green, lots of side branching, and very little stretching. Go Megacrop.

tajcl3121.jpg
taf33.jpg

Update: Two gals with seeds moved into a window, give them further incentive to finish ripening with our short days. Two clones from those gals have been getting Megacrop since second week after cutting. They have grown 18" in two weeks. Hard to get a good shot.
Note: I've given everyone in my room a good dose of BT for PM, since it came in during the autumn and I had a little issue eradicating it. Seems to be doing the job, and I'm not having to worry about burnt leaves from foliar spraying hyd peroxide mixes.
That's a five month old, maybe six now? Blue Dreammatic auto next to them. It stalled out and quit mid-summer, so I roughed up the roots and repotted it into clean soil and started it on the MC. Growing again.
taj126.jpg

Took down the last of the Taj clones two weeks ago. Washed them in peroxide/water and cured. Had ten clones from these two started and I tossed them. Not going to fight PM all summer.
All in all this was a very successful grow and I'm glad I tried out a landrace indica to test it against my local environment.
Moving on to sativa doms.

Thank you for reading!

This is fun: I tossed the de-seeded branches in the front flower bed in the snow.
Two days ago I looked down and found these....
We haven't had nights out of the low 40s yet, and the day temps haven't hit over 60ish. These are tough little mountain flowers! I guess they won't need my heat mat and perfect ambient temps to germinate.
I'm going to have to refer to this cross as snow weed.

Attachments

• IMG_20200505_140213.jpg
    IMG_20200505_140213.jpg
    963.3 KB · Views: 15
Back
Top Bottom