Tale of Two Widows - White Widow - DWC - Grow

Are these both White Widows?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SWEET MOTHER OF GOD!!! I Have to get my head out of my arse Eh! LMFAO I cannot believe this! I am like "Why Has My Buddy In Grows NOT Hit me back wit any comments or JACK SHIGHT For Too Long? &- THEN! "OH Yeah, I Might have switched my 420 chat in sync wit my G Mail account" (excuse me whilst I Remove this Condom from my head so I may STOP Acting Like A Penis w/ears eh! LMAO.... Seriously though Brother it's good to know it was just My Medical Marijuana that is Partly responsible. LOL Anyhoooow, Sorry for the mix up Try NOT to let that ever happen again. I don't even know what to say here EXCEPT - "SWEET MOTHER OF GOD!-
- LOOK @ THE TRICOHMES ON THOSE GORGEOUS LADIES!!!" I'd Be Quite Proud of those Babies if I were responsible for them.:goodjob:

:Namaste: :Namaste: :volcano-smiley:

SWEET MOTHER OF GOD!!! I Have to get my head out of my arse Eh! LMFAO I cannot believe this! I am like "Why Has My Buddy In Grows NOT Hit me back wit any comments or JACK SHIGHT For Too Long? &- THEN! "OH Yeah, I Might have switched my 420 chat in sync wit my G Mail account" (excuse me whilst I Remove this Condom from my head so I may STOP Acting Like A Penis w/ears eh! LMAO.... Seriously though Brother it's good to know it was just My Medical Marijuana that is Partly responsible. LOL Anyhoooow, Sorry for the mix up Try NOT to let that ever happen again. I don't even know what to say here EXCEPT - "SWEET MOTHER OF GOD!-
- LOOK @ THE TRICOHMES ON THOSE GORGEOUS LADIES!!!" I'd Be Quite Proud of those Babies if I were responsible for them.:goodjob:

:Namaste: :Namaste: :volcano-smiley:

CG you are too funny. You need to put a signature so people can find your posts. Love ya

WW1C harvested

20160105_221349.jpg

Congratulations on the harvest and thanks for the details about your scrog setup and reusing the nutes for veggies. Looks like you have it all down to a fine art, there!

I'm looking forward to watching your next grow, assuming you're going to start a journal sooner for the next?

Please?

hehehe

Awesome entry into the POTM as well. Stands up with the best of the them.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

It has been several months since I made an entry in this journal and for those who followed it, I apologize. I was forced into a slightly early harvest because of an upcoming trip and never posted my harvest and results. WW1 flowered for 62 days and WW2 could have used another week but I harvested her at 56 days. Both had a full week of flush. With the portable ScrOGs I am able to cut the stalks and remove the screens with canopies in tact.
20160113_091831.jpg
20160113_091824.jpg

I hang the screens from a hook and trim all the bud out. I wet trim, but the screens can be hung to dry and then dry trim when ready.
20160113_092424.jpg
20160113_195151.jpg
20160113_202559-1.jpg
20160114_114527.jpg

Back
Top Bottom