Tales From The Krip!

Alright guys now you got me interested! Can you recommend a distiller?

:passitleft:
I can,,,,, Jack Daniels Singel Barrel... Oh wait a minute,, we ain't talking about the drinking stuff.. JK kind of......

FORBIDOS EARLY WEIGHTS

I jarred the Forbidos after 13 days of low & slow and the RH is still a little high at around 72%. It weighed in at 313 g's, which is a little over 11 oz. BUT, I'll probably lose another 20%, or so, in weight, so it looks like I'll come in right around 8.5-9 oz. which still would be a little more than the 8 oz. I estimated at harvest. :slide:

It smelling kind of floral/fruity but still needs to cure before the terps really come out.

Happy Harvests!

K

Don't drink, don't smoke, what do you do!?!?

Yeti, I'm guessing you're a little too young to know the song I was referring to....? Sort of a 1 hit wonder. Anyone?

FORBIDOS EARLY WEIGHTS

I jarred the Forbidos after 13 days of low & slow and the RH is still a little high at around 72%. It weighed in at 313 g's, which is a little over 11 oz. BUT, I'll probably lose another 20%, or so, in weight, so it looks like I'll come in right around 8.5-9 oz. which still would be a little more than the 8 oz. I estimated at harvest. :slide:

It smelling kind of floral/fruity but still needs to cure before the terps really come out.

Happy Harvests!

K

Congrats! Not too shabby! My latest BCP dried low and slow was terp galore the entire time in the fridge and still smelling great! :yummy:

Yeti, I'm guessing you're a little too young to know the song I was referring to....? Sort of a 1 hit wonder. Anyone?

Congrats! Not too shabby! My latest BCP dried low and slow was terp galore the entire time in the fridge and still smelling great! :yummy:

I got the song, Brother! :high-five: (I was never really an Adam Ant fan, though! :rolleyes: ).

I've had decent terps, too, especially with the Dolatos which are smelling like chocolate cake, right now. Or, for Brother Duggan, they smell like a freshly baked Parisian chocolate cake eaten in a cool fall breeze after a freshly fallen rain! :rofl:

I just find the terps tend to evolve with the cure. Sometimes, some of the smells/flavors that were barely noticeable in flower (or drying) really come out once it has a decent cure. ;)

EDIT: Oops! Forgot to mention the name of that Adam Ant tune, I believe, is "Goody Two Shoes" ;)

Ha, my comment was for Yeti but then I thought even if he is younger that he could easily know songs much older, I.e. Hey Joe, so why couldn't he know Adam Ant! I was never an Adam Ant fan either but was at the age that I watched MTV so knew that song. My musical taste has evolved over the years just like terps evolve over days, weeks and months, ha! :rofl:

There's alittle sash

Yeah, Bro! That's what happens when you ask a grower to pack a bowl! :rofl:

Fine looking produce! :bravo:
Those are some professional looking buds :bravo:
Ween I did not know the song. I just figured it sort of applied lol. My answer still stands though! Krip those are some very nice looking buds! Good job bud :thumb:

Thanks, all! :thanks:
Wait until you see the Dolato buds! :drool:
They need to dry for about another week (maybe 5 days, or so? :hmmmm: ) before I start posting pics of them, but they're real "lookers"! ;)

The BG-41 buds should be ready for pics in another 2-3 days.

Back
Top Bottom