Tales From The Krip!

That sucks. Sometimes they go like that. Other times they lean the other way. It can be frustrating. Having males around gives the option of making F2s or done experimental crosses though.

Do you have anything going on in your veg room that may be stressing them? Sometimes if they are stressed in the seedling stage, they'll come out male, or at least that's what I've read can happen.
Yeah, I'm sure it will all even out in the long run. I just don't need three males of every strain I pop before I see a female! :rolleyes:

Check out the pics of that BCJ. Does it look stressed? I think the only thing stressing is me! :rofl:

Yeah, I'm sure it will all even out in the long run. I just don't need three males of every strain I pop before I see a female! :rolleyes:

Check out the pics of that BCJ. Does it look stressed? I think the only thing stressing is me! :rofl:
Yea, I know. It's frustrating. I've still to smoke Ulta Dawg. I've grown it 4 times so far and haven't gotten a female yet.

I'm not so sure about the stress thing. It's something I've found while researching growing, more than once. It makes sense, but i I'm not certain what those would be beyond extreme environmental conditions.

It can be a bit frustrating keeping a balance of plants when you're popping regulars, but I find the ability to make my own seeds, outweighs the convenience of growing all fems.

Yea, I know. It's frustrating. I've still to smoke Ulta Dawg. I've grown it 4 times so far and haven't gotten a female yet.

I'm not so sure about the stress thing. It's something I've found while researching growing, more than once. It makes sense, but i I'm not certain what those would be beyond extreme environmental conditions.

It can be a bit frustrating keeping a balance of plants when you're popping regulars, but I find the ability to make my own seeds, outweighs the convenience of growing all fems.
I hear that, Brother! :high-five:

Like I said, "If it weren't for the breeding...."

That being said, they do sell feminized seeds which work great for growing meds. You'd think they could offer "Masculinized" seeds for those of us that want to breed! :hmmmm: Then, we'd at least know what we're dealing with up-front! :rofl:

VISITOR TO THE OUTDOOR GARDEN

I had a little visitor to my outdoor garden today hiding under some Longevity Spinach:

View media item 1704426
I guess a little mouse poop mulch can't hurt, so he gets to stay. :rofl:

Happy Harvests!

K

LAST SEED ORDER ARRIVED

That is, the most recent order and likely not the last one I ever place but, I now have over 400 seeds so I'm covered for the rest of 2019! :rofl:

I won't post pics of all the seeds, this time, but the original order is in this post:

(1) Dinafem Seeds Original Amnesia
(1) Humboldt Seed Organization Green Crack
(1) G13 Labs Seeds AUTO Gigabud (again, I don't like autos but it's a freebie! :D )
(1) Serious Seeds Strawberry-AKeil (one of these coming with the last order, too!)
(1) Freedom of Seeds Mighty Grape
(1) Barneys Farm Seeds Cookies Kush
(1) Barneys Farm Seeds Pineapple Chunk
(1) Dinafem Seeds Amnesia CBD
(1) Dinafem Seeds Moby Dick
(1) T H Seeds Sage 'n' Sour
(1) Humboldt Seed Organization Gorilla Breath
(1) G13 Labs Seeds Gigabud
(1) G13 Labs Seeds Skunk #1
(1) Pheno Finder Seeds StarCake
(1) Strain Hunters Seedbank Seeds Flowerbomb Kush
(2) Europa Seeds Cheeselicious
(2) Humboldt Seed Organization Blue Dream
(1) G13 Labs Seeds Double Black
(1) G13 Labs Seeds Sweet Amnesia
(2) Rare Dankness Seeds Drama

It looks like they made some substitutions. Instead of sending that G13 Auto Gigabud, they sent a G13 Strawberry Eclair which is one of G13's limited edition strains that's a cross between Strawberry Cough x GSC. I'm pretty happy with that trade-off! :yahoo:

Also, instead of another Serious Strawberry Akiel they sent a Short Stuff Seeds Auto Gorilla Shizzle (need to look that one up!). It looks like they also threw in a Freedom of Seeds Deiselicious.

I immediately started soaking one of the Pineapple Express seeds! :green_heart:

Happy Harvests!

K

hehe...we have a small trap line going in the house...3 in as many days...don't know wtf they're getting in?...a lil' early for them coming inside...operation obliteration has commenced... ;):rofl:...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...
Yup....take a real close look around the perimeter of your house......maybe where elec. comes in or something.
U got a hole somewhere ..

Did you know about putting steel wool in any holes you find? I guess they don't like it.

I lived in an Apt in a city and a large building around the block burned down. All the displaced mice came to my place, ha. Talk about trap line!

:passitleft:
Wadded up tin foil works, too! They can't chew through it cuz' it "shocks" their teeth (kind of).

Man you scored.. Still got that sale first of the month????

Been a while since I bought seeds............. But is getting close to time to look into my stash and see what's still in there..... I know I got afew.. I'm one of the tightwads too,, picking up one of this and one of that.. But I do know I'm outta SLH and I just saw @PotChimp SLH buddage and it got my wheels turning again......

BTW you get that kite? Dude seems to be stand up... And shit looks to be quality... Keepem Green

Man you scored.. Still got that sale first of the month????

Been a while since I bought seeds............. But is getting close to time to look into my stash and see what's still in there..... I know I got afew.. I'm one of the tightwads too,, picking up one of this and one of that.. But I do know I'm outta SLH and I just saw @PotChimp SLH buddage and it got my wheels turning again......

BTW you get that kite? Dude seems to be stand up... And shit looks to be quality... Keepem Green
Yeah, the promo changes on the first of every month...That's what I was waiting for to place that 2nd order.

I took care of him! ;)

Cool Good dude least what we talked...

I haven't filled my cart there in a long ass time.. Kind of like that Sears Book we use to drool over when I was a kid right before Christmas. Too much money going out right now here for me to spend any on seeds,, besides I do have alot of strains in reserve I've bought over the years,, if needed when I start looking for another mother plant.....

'79 XMAS BUD FLIPPED TO 12/12

At the rate the '79 Christmas Bud plants have been growing, they could easily veg for another month, but I need to keep things moving, so I flipped the tent to 12/12 today.

The girls look pretty good, but grew more wide than tall and I really don't expect much of a stretch.

Here's '79 XB #1 which is the mottled leaves pheno:

And, here's #2 which is showing a couple burnt tips, but is healthy overall:

Hopefully I'll get 4-5+ z's of some piney goodness at the end of all this waiting! :dude-knocking:

Happy Harvests!

K

Back
Top Bottom