Tamir's Multistrain DWC Photo & Auto Grow

Hey Tamir, sorry to hear about the overcrowding and loss of girls. Congrats on the harvest and I'm going to the other journal now to catch up there. "Keep The Green Side Up"

Hello all... It's been a while since I've updated this thread. Hope everyone is doing well. Ok here's the final report.

Due to over crowding I completely lost the exodus cheese and NY Diesel plants. Also due to over crowding I didn't get nearly the yield I had hoped for. Had to harvest about 13 days early due to the detection of Powder mold primarily on my Lemon Kush plant during one of my last flush/feedings. So here go the numbers

Damnesia was my biggest yielder and best smoke with her final dry weight coming in at 76g. The second best in effect and flavor was the iced grapefruit. She weighed in at 59g. Lastly is the Lemon Kush plant. She came in at 70g and I completely hate her bag appeal and smell. Upon harvest I searched the Internet to look for a remedy to rid the bud of the powdery mold. I found a video that showed its removal. (Soak the undried branches in a H202 bath for approx 5 min, spray rinse upon removal.) the treatment seemed to work and the smoke is actually not bad. I believe the treatment effected the overall look and smell of the buds but didn't effect the effect and taste.

This journal is now complete and I have cleaned out the tent and made room for the Purple lemon cookies strain and 2 iced grapefruit clones. Yes those are the only plants that will be flowered this round. And in the future there will be no more than 3 plants in this space.

Thank you all for following this journal and I look forward to starting another after the purple lemon cookies are completed.

image16206.jpg

Iced grapefruit
image16207.jpg

Damnesia
image16208.jpg

Lemon Kush
image16209.jpg

Back
Top Bottom