Tamir's OG Kush Clones - DWC - CFL/T5 & 600W Air Cooled

Hey Tamir, sorry to hear about the lighting mishap. I hope the cfl's get get her by until the other bulbs get there. "Keep The Green Side Up"
:goodjob:

Thanks brother.. I believe the ladies will pull thru. They seem to get tougher with time. Thanks for popping in.

'Evening Tamir. Sorry to read of your lighting issues. (Don't be too hard on Mrs. T - remember what you've done in the past to piss her off :)) But my, you sound like a man with everything under control. :cheer: :bravo:

'Evening Tamir. Sorry to read of your lighting issues. (Don't be too hard on Mrs. T - remember what you've done in the past to piss her off :)) But my, you sound like a man with everything under control. :cheer: :bravo:

She knows I still love her. She'll just go a week with no smoke. Lol the price to pay for being nosey. Bulbs should be here by Thursday. All should be in by then. Thanks for stopping in Mr. T

Question for the group. I see a lot of you guys using molasses in flower. I'm considering picking up a carbohydrate supplement (liquid carbo load to be exact) since I'm hearing stories of molasses not being optimal in hydro setups . When do you guys recommend I begin using this product? Close to the end of flower? Any time during flower cycle? Anytime in any grow cycle? Thanks

Question for the group. I see a lot of you guys using molasses in flower. I'm considering picking up a carbohydrate supplement (liquid carbo load to be exact) since I'm hearing stories of molasses not being optimal in hydro setups . When do you guys recommend I begin using this product? Close to the end of flower? Any time during flower cycle? Anytime in any grow cycle? Thanks

That's a question for KJC...

KJCs answer to me "You can use unsulfered molasses at 1 teaspoon or 5 millilitres per gallon - 1 tablespoon or 15 millilitres per gallon anytime in vegetative growth or flowering. Unsulfered molasses can be used as a harvest flushing agent at 1-2 tablespoons per gallon."

But I'm in soil....

KJCs answer to me "You can use unsulfered molasses at 1 teaspoon or 5 millilitres per gallon - 1 tablespoon or 15 millilitres per gallon anytime in vegetative growth or flowering. Unsulfered molasses can be used as a harvest flushing agent at 1-2 tablespoons per gallon."

But I'm in soil....

Ok that does look familiar. Lol thanks budnoob..

I guess my question has now changed. And probably is still directed at KJC, do you believe that carb supplements serve the same purpose as Unsulphered molasses or would I be better off with attempting to dilute the molasses in the res, top feed, or use as a foliar spray?

I guess my question has now changed. And probably is still directed at KJC, do you believe that carb supplements serve the same purpose as Unsulphered molasses or would I be better off with attempting to dilute the molasses in the res, top feed, or use as a foliar spray?

I do believe that carbohydrate supplements serve the same purpose as unsulfered molasses. I would not use molasses in hydroponics. Adding molasses in hydroponics results in a foamy mess on the roots and a bacterial bloom. I would only use molasses as part of a Heisenberg Tea for use in hydroponics.

Tea recipe: How to get pearly white roots and accellerate vegetative growth - Blogs - 420 Magazine ®

Thank you for the help sir. I will be attempting to make the ea in the near future. Looking at the items needed I see that te recipe calls for Great White. I found another product Orca Liquid, from the same company which says they are similar but is in liquid form. Below is their write up, can u tell me if this would be a suitable alternative as I would rather use as much liquid based products as possible. Thanks again

Orca Liquid Mycorrhizae Pint (9/Cs) Orca is an exciting new product from the people who brought you Great White. Representing the pinnacle of biological inoculants, Orca is a highly concentrated liquid mycorrhizal and beneficial bacteria product. This all-in-one product brings together 4 highly effective endo mycorrhizal species with 11 super aggressive bacteria strains. Never before has such a powerful inoculant been so clean, easy to apply and affordable. Benefits Easy to Use Highly concentrated Reduces: Drought stress Water and fertilizer needs Increases: Flowering and fruiting Water and nutrient storage and uptake Root growth Promotes: Extensive root system Soil structure Plant establishment«

Good afternoon everyone... Ok my bulbs finally came in today and my flower tent is back to normal. New bulb inserted, trimmed off some fan leaves for better light penetration and gave another feeding. This 20gal res damn sure takes a lot of Nutes. But this is only the second feeding since I changed res. I will probably feed every 2-3 weeks. Feeding was as follows. Remember this is in a 20 gal res. 80ml GH FloraMicro, 60ml GH FloraGro, 100ml GH FloraBloom, 60ml AN Bud Candy, 100ml Earth Juice calmag in that order. pH adjusted to 6.1. Ppm is now 812 and res temp is 68f.

This next week will be interesting with the new bulb and feeding. Here are some pics. Also, what I have noticed since I've been using the CFLs, my 2 OGK ladies are showing some signs if stretching. There's a good 8" between nodes. I'm not sure the cause but I can only attribute it to the change in light source. Hope it doesn't screw up my yield too bad.

image12187.jpg
image12188.jpg
image12191.jpg
image12189.jpg
image12192.jpg
image12193.jpg
image12196.jpg
image12197.jpg

I forgot, I haven't updated you guys recently on a reveg I have going from my first grow. A couple branches broke off during a trimming session so I tried my hand at getting them to root. We'll they rooted and are showing very nice new growth.

image12195.jpg
image12194.jpg

Have a great weekend everyone!!

You want pH 5.8 for hydroponic and soiless (peat moss and coco coir) and pH 6.5 for soil.

Here is a nutrient availability chart

pH_chart7.jpg

You can see the acceptable range for hydroponics pH 5.8

Here is a cannabis leaf deficiency chart

cannabis_leaf-deficiencies31.jpg

here is the Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver and the Plant Abuse Chart

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver: Pictorial

Plant Abuse Chart

You can see examples of what a nutrient deficiency is associated with what element is being nutrient locked out by improper pH range.

I've seen both of those charts but the last one I saw said hydro nute availability was best between 5.5 and 6.5 with 6.0 being ideal. I'll keep an eye on them and adapt this to my next feeding if there are no issues

Hello all... I will have an update for you tonight. Seeds from sponsor Bonza seeds arrived safely today. 12 days from order to delivery.

Hello all... I will have an update for you tonight. Seeds from sponsor Bonza seeds arrived safely today. 12 days from order to delivery.

12 days? 12 DAYS? They arrive here from Amsterdam faster than that. Did the carrier pigeon get lost?

Hope all's top of the shop with you, Tamir. Great watching your grow - at absolutely the other end of the spectrum from me. Fascinating.
:circle-of-love:

Hello neighbor. Look what PJ found for us.

12 days? 12 DAYS? They arrive here from Amsterdam faster than that. Did the carrier pigeon get lost?

Hope all's top of the shop with you, Tamir. Great watching your grow - at absolutely the other end of the spectrum from me. Fascinating.
:circle-of-love:

12 days is fast as hell in my experience. My last seed order took almost 3 weeks. To bonza's defense the package was in the States on day 6 but I guess it sat in customs for a couple days as I was tracking her the whole time. Reached my state last Wednesday and was delivered on monday(yes I missed the postman and a signature was required.

Back
Top Bottom