Tamir's Purple Lemon Cookies Grow - DWC - CFL/T5 Veg & 600W HPS Flower

Tamir

Ok I had to start a journal for this grow. I was gifted 5 regular seeds from a breeder that I have been talking to. The Genetics of this stain are very interesting. I hope you guys enjoy this journal as much as I will. I have only germinated 3 seeds incase this is something special and i need to hold on to a couple.

Strain: Purple Lemon Cookies (Super Lemon OG x Raspberry Cookie male x Milkycookie pheno2)
Days in Veg: Seeds all sprouted 9/23/14. will wait another week before transplant into their final home
Veg closet: 3'x3'x5' lined with reflective material
Flower grow tent: 32x32x63
Hydro DWC 5 Gal buckets, rooted in rapid rooters in propagation tray until transplant
Medium: Rapid Rooter and Hydroton
Veg light: 2' T5 6400k bulbs x2, 33w cfl bulb x 12
Flower light: 600w HPS with air cooled reflector
Veg box temps: low 71f high 85f
Flower tent temps: low 67f high 88f

Flower tent has a 6" can booster fan PUSHING air from inside the tent over the bulb and back out the tent out the window and 6" can booster fan PULLING air from a central air conditioning vent.
RH of veg: lo 29% high 64%
RH of flower: lo 33% high 58%

all seedling are being misted in a propagation dome with PH adjusted tap water. PPM of water is 34.

Ok now the disclaimer. We all know the "cookies" name being tossed around and I just want to say I'm only going by the breeders word. So please refrain from the "those aren't real cookies" comments. All i know is, If i can grow some AMAZING buds from this plant i don't care what the name or lineage is. just sit back and enjoy..

here's a pic of the seeds after harvest. remember i only received 5
FullSizeRender.jpg

Sunday 9/21/14
IMG_34806.JPG

IMG_34817.JPG

IMG_34826.JPG

today 9/23/14
IMG_35077.JPG

just want to say thank you in advance for all the advice. take care

re: Tamir's Purple Lemon Cookies Grow - DWC - CFL/T5 VEG & 600W HPS Flower

subbed :ganjamon: looking forward to watching these grow

Pulling up a lazy boy and sparkin a doob.

Pulling up a lazy boy and sparkin a doob.

Welcome kraw420.. I'm about to head over to your grow.

:popcorn:

:rollit:

That's for tagging along you guys. This will be very interesting.

hey hello every one... the ladies are growing nicely.. had a little stretching due to the distance of my lights but i believe that stretching will come in handy. i say that because i ordered a new set of DWC buckets that have a 10" net pot and i must say... I didnt think it would be that big. so now i'm waiting for MUCH more hydroton. hopefully the system will work out. I also started another Bubblegum Auto Fem and Special Kush #1(i think) lol...

IMG_36703.JPG
IMG_36714.JPG
IMG_36115.JPG
IMG_36154.JPG
IMG_36135.JPG
IMG_36166.JPG

should be able to generate some nice root balls in those.

Yea I sure hope so...

What's up neighbor, everything looks to be coming along nicely. What kind of percentage results are you getting with the Rapid Rooter cubes?

What's up neighbor, everything looks to be coming along nicely. What kind of percentage results are you getting with the Rapid Rooter cubes?

What's good brother. Thanks for stopping by. Just to clarify.. I don't Germ In the rapid rioters completely. I do the whole soak for 24hrs, the paper until tap root is exposed. Then I place in rapid rooter. And EVERY TIME I have placed a seed with exposed tap root it has sprouted. In my other grow that's going. My Exodus cheese seed was a little behind the rest and never split open, so I figured I would throw her in the rapid rooter and she would work magic. That wasn't the case.

I hate rockwool cubes.. Only reason u see a couple in these pics is because I'm ran out of rapid rioters. Rockwool IMO hold too much water.

Take care bro

looking forward to watching them grow. Can I ask the benefit of using the larger net pot? I will be using 5 gallon buckets and my net pots I think are only 6 inches or maybe 4. My husband ordered them a couple years ago for his grow. Thanks for any input on your reason for the larger net pots.... :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom