Tangerine auto flower brown spots on some leaves

Buckets420

My Tangerine Auto flower started getting brown spots on a couple of the fan leaves. I am curious if this is something to worry about or is it just normal for a few of the leaves to die off?

Attachments

• IMG_3162.JPG
    IMG_3162.JPG
    466.2 KB · Views: 101
Well hello there mr buckets420. I’d suggest taking some pictures in natural lighting so we can properly identify if there is an issue. But over all the plants look healthy. I wouldn’t be to worried of the spot unless it takes over the whole leaf. Are you using any cal-mag on her. And what’s your feeding schedule and what products please

Well hello there mr buckets420. I’d suggest taking some pictures in natural lighting so we can properly identify if there is an issue. But over all the plants look healthy. I wouldn’t be to worried of the spot unless it takes over the whole leaf. Are you using any cal-mag on her. And what’s your feeding schedule and what products please

My watering schedule is 80 oz of water every four to five days for each plant. My soil mixture is 60 % fox farm ocean blend, coco fiber, perelite, and coco croutons. I haven’t used any kind of nutrients. The brown spots are on one of my plants and it is mainly the lower fan leaves. It could be the natural progression of the plant would be my guess but always like input to avoid disaster. The plant I am having issues with is the tangerine auto flower. Either way thanks for taking a look.

Not a problem my friend. Looks like it could be a cal-mag issue to me. Those tangerine dream are really nice plants to grow. I just actually just st harvested one. Really lovely smoke. I hade a cal mag issue in the beginning. With droopy leaves. And spots. At the base of the plant. Also have you checked your ph.

My Tangerine Auto flower started getting brown spots on a couple of the fan leaves. I am curious if this is something to worry about or is it just normal for a few of the leaves to die off?
I decided to trim the plant up and it seems to be doing great. I guess some of the leaves dying off is natural.

Back
Top Bottom