Tangerine Dream - Big Band - Critical Kali Mist - Blue Hash - Hydroponic Grow

Hey oz, need ur advice brotha...My buddy wants to set up a tent with 10 two liter pots . what kind of tent and accessories would u recommend so that he has a full set up (non hydro)? Thx man

Hey oz, need ur advice brotha...My buddy wants to set up a tent with 10 two liter pots . what kind of tent and accessories would u recommend so that he has a full set up (non hydro)? Thx man

I have a 4x4x7 secret jardin , not sure what size he needs, but IMHO go a little larger then u need. I use 2 Sunleaves WindTunnel Fans a 4'' and a 6'' I use The 6'' Radiant air cool reflector seems to work fine, but if i had to do it over again i would get a larger one like maybe the Magnum XXXL reflector. get a Oscillating Fan, i use a Lumatek 600W Digital Ballast HPS/MH 120V/240V Dimmable & Multi-Watt. That is all I use with my 5gal DWC buckets, hope this helps.

I have a 4x4x7 secret jardin , not sure what size he needs, but IMHO go a little larger then u need. I use 2 Sunleaves WindTunnel Fans a 4'' and a 6'' I use The 6'' Radiant air cool reflector seems to work fine, but if i had to do it over again i would get a larger one like maybe the Magnum XXXL reflector. get a Oscillating Fan, i use a Lumatek 600W Digital Ballast HPS/MH 120V/240V Dimmable & Multi-Watt. That is all I use with my 5gal DWC buckets, hope this helps.

Sounds good brotha, I'll pass the info along. Thx for ur help:thumb:

Big Band 1 and Blue hash
Wk 9 of flowering
Day 57 since the switch to 12/12
Day 44 since they showed there sex
IMAG03499.jpg
IMAG03218.jpg

Big Band 2
Week 8 of flowering
Day 50 of 12/12
Day 35 since she showed her sex
IMAG03505.jpg
IMAG03515.jpg

Diesel
Week 8 of flowering
Day 50 since the switch to 12/12
Day 33 since she showed her sex
IMAG03525.jpg

Group
IMAG03556.jpg

Critical Kali is just starting to flower since she is a sativa and will prob go another 6 wks or so. As of today the 2 are on day 50 of 12/12 and on day 25 of them showing there sex.

OG kush mama
Wk 8 of veg and no signs of issues. She is a very tough & hearty strain. I hope she's stays this way during 12/12.
Can't wait to get her cloned up and ready to roll.
IMAG03548.jpg

Im seeing a few curling leaves on Big Band 1 so come thursday I will only use ph balanced water and give them a flush. I should have done it at week 4 or 5 but I did sum research the other day and just learned it, (too late) so the more u grow the more you will know...lol.

Those are some dank looking buds luvpiff! :bravo:

Might I ask what you think about the 1 Gal hydro pot that was provided? I'm honestly still not too sure on how that resevoir thingy works. Does the still water somehow make it's way back up to feed the plants? lol

Great Job though, I'm excited to see a fellow bloombox grow! =)

Those are some dank looking buds luvpiff! :bravo:

Might I ask what you think about the 1 Gal hydro pot that was provided? I'm honestly still not too sure on how that resevoir thingy works. Does the still water somehow make it's way back up to feed the plants? lol

Great Job though, I'm excited to see a fellow bloombox grow! =)

Thx Missbud! Haven't had any issues with the 1 gallon hydro pot bcnl provided. I think it works great for mothers. I would def use a different kind of pot for flowering tho...something that could be drained obviously. The res can be alittle tricky the first time around but once u get a few res changes under ur belt ur good. The water/nutes travel up thru the water pump and shoots up thru the pvc pipes that are sitting on top of the res lid and the drip emitters, which are sticking into the rockwool, provide the feeedings.

Week 10 from switch to 12/12. Big Band 1 seems to be frozen in time, check her out.
IMAG03744.jpg

The rest of the girls are frosting up nicely and sticky as hell. critical kali is stretching like a beast. No more sativa dom strains for me. Today I changed the res using just ph balanced distilled water, hopefully a week of just water a few curled leaves will straighten out. Ph is at 5.7 and temps are 75 Rh is 38
IMAG03755.jpg
IMAG03713.jpg
IMAG03694.jpg
IMAG03726.jpg
IMAG03686.jpg
%

Forgot to mention Diesel which is the second from the bottom...she's gonna be the most potent!! Also, I cloned the OG kush today was able to take 12 cuttings which was great. Can't wait to try it out...

Can anyone tell me what could be wrong with big band 1? None of her pistils are turning colors...her root system is strong and thick, which is y I dont understand what could be causing her to stall. her buds are getting fatter tho...Big band 2 was transplanted a week be4 her and shes about 2wks from harvest. Is this normal?? Help!
Big Band 1 at day 1 of wk 10
IMAG03744.jpg

Big Band 2 at day 1 of wk 9...Big difference
IMAG03713.jpg

Thx Missbud! Haven't had any issues with the 1 gallon hydro pot bcnl provided. I think it works great for mothers. I would def use a different kind of pot for flowering tho...something that could be drained obviously. The res can be alittle tricky the first time around but once u get a few res changes under ur belt ur good. The water/nutes travel up thru the water pump and shoots up thru the pvc pipes that are sitting on top of the res lid and the drip emitters, which are sticking into the rockwool, provide the feeedings.

Nicely put, luvpiff. As far as reservoir changes... with the smaller BCNL box I had I would use the pump to get as much of the nutrient solution out as I could first, then tip the reservoir a bit as the pump started to run dry, and finally I had a small wetvac dedicated to sucking up anything leftover that the pump didn't remove, being careful not to suck up roots. Worked pretty good, and like you say it's something you get the hang of after a bit. Usually took me about an hour unless I was really rushing.

Not sure what's going on with the Big Band, but I wouldn't worry too much as long as all is healthy. I've had a couple of the strongest plants I've grown show very little in the way of "frostiness" even in the end. But, the bud was knock you back strong. So, who knows. Different pheno expressing different traits? Are they clones or from seed? If from seed that might explain the difference (diff. pheno). She might just be on her own schedule and you'll walk in one day to a frosty explosion and some rusty hairs.

BTW - those are some sweeeet looking buds! :yummy:

Not sure what's going on with the Big Band, but I wouldn't worry too much as long as all is healthy. I've had a couple of the strongest plants I've grown show very little in the way of "frostiness" even in the end. But, the bud was knock you back strong. So, who knows. Different pheno expressing different traits? Are they clones or from seed? If from seed that might explain the difference (diff. pheno). She might just be on her own schedule and you'll walk in one day to a frosty explosion and some rusty hairs.

BTW - those are some sweeeet looking buds! :yummy:

Thx Xlr8!! I was alittle worried I did something wrong...They are from seed. I will be cloning from now on tho. gracias for the info!

hey luvpiff,
Everything looks great from what I can tell. I bought a bloombox off craigslist and am also in my first grow. I've done some research here and from what it looks like you need to get a microscope and check the color of the trichs to gauge when is best to cut em down. I hope mine look that good when I get this far.:tokin:

hey luvpiff,
Everything looks great from what I can tell. I bought a bloombox off craigslist and am also in my first grow. I've done some research here and from what it looks like you need to get a microscope and check the color of the trichs to gauge when is best to cut em down. I hope mine look that good when I get this far.:tokin:

thx clintboxer, good to have u on board:welcome:

Thanks Luvpiff....
I am a ways behind you, but here's a pic of mine. I must have the ancient model of the bloombox. I haven't really seen alot like it. It has 3 popup control switches. I bought it with a nice 18 spot hydro cloner, and huge box full of nutes and grow medium, pots, etc., extra carbon filter, all pumps, stones, hardware, and instructions. I got a steal off of craigslist locally for $450!!! That's the best thing to happen to me in a while, even if it is ancient!!! This is my first grow in this box and everything is fun as hell!!! Journals like yours give me some great hope and expectations!!! Thanks for all the hints and guidelines!
003717.JPG

Back
Top Bottom