Tangerine Dream - Chocolope - Original WW IBL - Mineralized Soil Grow

amazing! how much longer you gonna let that dream go?

The ads say 10 weeks and tomorrow is 9; I quit feeding already, but I'm thinking it may go longer since almost all the hairs are white still. So I'm not sure yet, b.real. On the other hand, the second Chocolope is so beat up most the hairs are brown already and I'm going to be chopping it sooner than 10 weeks even though the ads say 10-11 weeks. All of these plants are on 13/11, so they may be experiencing a bit of a DLR effect too. A guess would be the Chocolope Wednesday and the TD 2 weeks from now.

Early WW IBL smoke report (I don't count these ones as true smoke reports, especially since buds 2-3 days after chop put on a warm surface to dry quick aren't cured, and the taste is effed up with Mg too). My guess on why she's a widow has now changed. I thought she killed him 'cause she couldn't stand the BO, now I think he killed himself 'cause honeymoon eve he realized no matter how deep he packed his bong he wasn't gonna get anything out of it..... :(

So in summary, :straightface:

DNA Genetics - Chocolope:

0021718.JPG
0011719.JPG
0041552.JPG

Here's the plant (most of it):

0031641.JPG

I'll get some weed off it; I'm guessing a couple jars. It's starting to develop the chocolate smell some, but it hasn't done anything in a few days and the new hairs are looking like the last ones. I'm pulling it today, and chopping it tomorrow. I didn't do well here, and there's no sense in hoping this plant will look better in the last week. It'll smoke..... :tokin:

:peace:

Beautiful, Chimp!

Nice fat crunchy buds ... yum!

I'd like to try a Chocolope. Let us know how it smokes - supposed to be pretty buzzy, IIRC.

:thumb:

The taste of the last one was what made me want to do the strain again. The buzz was decent but this pheno looks a bit different. I'll post my opinion about it though. I smoked another one of the WW IBL buds (a few small popcorn buds instead of the frilly stuff I quick dried the other day) and my opinion of it is getting a little better :)

The ads say 10 weeks and tomorrow is 9; I quit feeding already, but I'm thinking it may go longer since almost all the hairs are white still. So I'm not sure yet, b.real. On the other hand, the second Chocolope is so beat up most the hairs are brown already and I'm going to be chopping it sooner than 10 weeks even though the ads say 10-11 weeks. All of these plants are on 13/11, so they may be experiencing a bit of a DLR effect too. A guess would be the Chocolope Wednesday and the TD 2 weeks from now.

you run 13 hours of light or 13 hours of darkness? how come?

I have another question for you. my timer can either run 5 minutes less than 12 hours, or 10 minutes more than 12 hours.

so if I choose 5 minutes less they will get about 30 minutes of light less per week.

if I choose 10 minutes more they will get about 60 minutes of light more per week.

what do you think/say?

you run 13 hours of light or 13 hours of darkness? how come?

I have another question for you. my timer can either run 5 minutes less than 12 hours, or 10 minutes more than 12 hours.

so if I choose 5 minutes less they will get about 30 minutes of light less per week.

if I choose 10 minutes more they will get about 60 minutes of light more per week.

what do you think/say?

Here's an article I read that explains some of the reason why I run 13 off and 11 on:

Inducing Sativa

After many years of first-hand experience breeding herb indoors as well as outdoors, I am of the opinion that the two most influential factors involving phenotypic variation and expression among current indoor herb breeding projects are the photoperiod (hours of light per day) and the angle of light in relationship to the growing plant.

Specifically, I find the single most powerful influence to the Indica dominant phenotype is the traditional 18/6 veggie cycle and 12/12 flowering cycle. The 18/6 veggie and 12/12 flower cycle is an attempt, however poor, to mimic the Indica-producing photoperiod. It is my belief that this light cycle strongly influences for Indica phenotypic expression.

Sativa phenotype characteristics will manifest under a more equatorial photoperiod, closer to a 13/11 veggie cycle and an 11/13 flower cycle. This is the light timing range to use to elicit more Sativa dominant expression from your plants.

As for the exact photoperiod formula that I incorporate into my growing/breeding regime, this will presently remain a trade secret. My advice is to experiment with different photoperiods, keep good notes and pay attention. Avoid the 18/6 and 12/12 photoperiods, while tweaking the times a bit differently with each breeding cycle until more desirable results in the finished product and their offspring are noted. Here's a hint: work in half-hour increments or a little less, and good luck!

This WW IBL will be in the jar tomorrow:

0031642.JPG

This Chocolope is probably the best single plant harvest I've had so far. I'll give a dry weight when I jar it. I killed the clone 'cause I saw one single underdeveloped male flower on the plant, though. Three of the big colas had to be cut apart (bud rot spots on one and gray mold on the other two). I cut out the bad parts, and I'll use the rest of those nugs to make some hash oil:

0021720.JPG

I'll try to get pics up of the last one standing tonight, :peace:

This Chocolope is probably the best single plant harvest I've had so far. I'll give a dry weight when I jar it. I killed the clone 'cause I saw one single underdeveloped male flower on the plant, though. Three of the big colas had to be cut apart (bud rot spots on one and gray mold on the other two). I cut out the bad parts, and I'll use the rest of those nugs to make some hash oil:

'Grats on the Chocolope! :headbanger::passitleft::blunt:

Thanks guys. Can't wait to burn a doob of it. I tried another WW IBL doob this morning. As a general rule of thumb, any bud of it smaller than a pea by the time it's dried (should have just cut all that stuff off, I know) doesn't have a hair on its a$$ but the ones that are thumbnail size and up smoke okay. :)

gotta get me some chocolate covered oranges :cheesygrinsmiley:

or

orange sherbert with chocolate sauce

or

a creamsicle dipped in hot fudge

or

dang I am a fat boy :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom