Tangerine Dream Soil Grow

Stvzie

Hi fellow growers, happy 420 day o_O.

I have just started a Tangerine Dream grow of 1 seed. Germinated seed using a 24 hour water soak and then planted into a Jiffy peat moss plug. Seed sprouted a few days later and seedling has been transplanted to a 6 oz dixie cup yesterday. I’ve heard that Tangerine can be difficult to grow and is not well suited for beginners. This will be my 4th grow.

Seed: Barney’s Farm Feminized Tangerine Dream

Soil: Happy Farms Happy Frog

Light: 150 watt LED UFO on 18/6 cycle

Grow Box: 16W x14D x 32H with intake/outtake fans (your basic 120mm computer cooling fans)

Hi,
I topped/LST'ed my baby TD couple days ago. Have included some pics. My baby TD is growing up fast, will probably begin to use the Fox Farm nutes / following their feeding schedule. Will start at half dose and see how she responds.

Thought I would update the grow journal / add pics. The TD plant has now been on 12/12 light schedule for about 2 weeks.
Definitely have some pre-flowers. As can be seen in the pics I have some stretching occurring.
I did some Lolly-popping on the lower part of plant and also performed some super-cropping on plant as my grow box has run out of room. I have also switched over to using CFL lighting (4 23 watt bulbs at 2700 K). Have included some before and after pics.

This first pic was taken on 5/20/18 when first going intp 12/12 schedule.

These next 2 pics show the stretching that has occurred.

And here is how my TD looks after lolly-popping/ super-topping.

Ooh boy, she really took off on ya! Well you did a lot of work, let's see how she reacts. The growth should be slowing down real soon too, which will help.

My TD plant is doing ok, am having to water every day as the CFL lighting is drying the 3 gallon cloth pots quickly. Am also continuing with the LST/cropping to keep leaves off the lights. Definitely have flowering occurring. Its been 21 day since going 12/12 light schedule. Have included some more pics.

Back
Top Bottom