Tangerine Dream - Violator Kush - Red Dragon & Super Lemon Haze

Hi guys. Going back in with another grow. This time I got 3 new strains throwing it in with the Super Lemon Haze clones. I just finished the SLH and moving on to adopting new strains. This time I got; Tangerine Dream, Violator Kush and Red Dragon.

Closet grow under 600w MH/HPS, SOG method only, RH/Temp 20%/75.

The seedlings will become mothers, and I'm aiming to flower two clones per mother and have a perpetual grow. Harvest every month when I get this up to speed. There will be 10 clones total. Not sure what's my aim for yielding but I want to get 5oz from 4 plants, is that too low? I'm just going to start and hone in on maximizing it later.

6349.jpg

11249.jpg

4504.jpg

3709.jpg

2852.jpg

Re: Tangerine Dream,Violator Kush,Red Dragon & Super Lemon Haze

Thanks for tuning in, TheCrimsonK20 & BlazinUSA.

I'm thinking of getting a big LED light. It's too hot to have 600w MH going in the closet with minimal venting. Since I'm renting I cannot make holes. Would like to close the door with a small fan inside without it heating up, so LED will be good for this.

HighDive,

Cool grows! I have been doing a lot of LED research and I would love to hear what you have found.

So far I have found that the ISIS-1 or FX-1 and Pro-Grow 260 are great for vegging atleast, not sure if they are powerful enough to really flower good stuff.

I have heard that the 357 Magnum is good for flowering but not sure if it's worth the $700.00 price tag.

Kessil, blackstart and all those UFO's seem to be crap to my knowledge but I could be way wrong.

Thanks!

@Justin Bieber The systems you've mentioned are indeed something I'm also looking at. The LED you've mentioned are from the same company, so I think the 357 Magnum will be way better then the ISIS and FX, hence with few new features one for being the focused beam technology for better light penetration. When summer comes I will be purchasing the LED somewhere. It will be real hot and the HID lights will not be good for plants.

Welcome everyone to my grow. I hope this one makes it through.

Cool! Got some RD & SLH in progress at the moment and some TD beans in pure potential state. :popcorn:

Subbed.....lookin good dude.... good luck.. cant wait to see how it goes.

your looking good so far i agree with the heat issues i have a hell of a time keeping my wardrobe cool enough with a 600w hps

Nice..... I am on for the red dragon, I also have some tangerine dream going and also I planted some red dragon but the red dragon seeds didnt make it.... really wanted to see that one come out.

Good luck with grow....

I'm subbed. Hope the Violator comes out. I got the last Violator clone left @ the dispensary and it is doing very very well. Today I transplanted it to a 5 gallon SmartPot with FF Happy Frog soil. Watered the heck out of it. Took about 3 gallons of water. The pot it was in was just way too tiny so I hope it likes its permanent home. It's a hell of a strain. Most strain have a 9 leafer here and there. This strain, every leaf is 9 or 11 leafer! It's really quite amazing. Cannot wait until it get's bigger. When I was transplanting I caught a wiff of what the plants smell was like and it was very very musky and potent smelling. I have high hopes for this plant. Good choice on the strain there.

The MH was too hot so I switched out for some good old CFL. Using these for clones and seedlings helps cutting down the heat while I think. Will have to invest in cooling system for HPS for flowering or to invest in a good LED light for flowering. Right now I'm leaning towards LED...I want this grow to be more powerful than the last, so far everyone enjoyed the super lemon haze.

Anyway, the girls are doing fine. The Super Lemon Haze clones shows some deformity on the leafs. It is from the transition in flower to vegetive state. New branches will grow normal. Giving them two more weeks and flip the switch. Moving out the clones and continue their veg state to become mothers for the SOG grow. Short vegetive grow, long flowering. I decided to stick with FF nutes until I run out.

MG_7299.jpg

MG_7305.jpg

MG_7308.jpg

MG_7306.jpg

MG_7303.jpg

Nice..... I am on for the red dragon, I also have some tangerine dream going and also I planted some red dragon but the red dragon seeds didnt make it.... really wanted to see that one come out.

Good luck with grow....

You got a grow journal on your TD? That's sad to hear the seed did not make it.

I'm subbed. Hope the Violator comes out. I got the last Violator clone left @ the dispensary and it is doing very very well. Today I transplanted it to a 5 gallon SmartPot with FF Happy Frog soil. Watered the heck out of it. Took about 3 gallons of water. The pot it was in was just way too tiny so I hope it likes its permanent home. It's a hell of a strain. Most strain have a 9 leafer here and there. This strain, every leaf is 9 or 11 leafer! It's really quite amazing. Cannot wait until it get's bigger. When I was transplanting I caught a wiff of what the plants smell was like and it was very very musky and potent smelling. I have high hopes for this plant. Good choice on the strain there.

Having the last clone is always exciting. You can always make more, it's time for a clone army of healing. You smoked it before? How was it? 11 leafer must be super exotic. Thanks. I look for the % of THC a plant has, the higher the better. This one fits the description.

your looking good so far i agree with the heat issues i have a hell of a time keeping my wardrobe cool enough with a 600w hps

Yeah, it's too much work since the place isn't mine I can't drill & make holes. Will go with LED or wait till winter again to use the HID lights. They work great during the winter, I just let the window open and it cooled itself. How do you cool the room?

Having the last clone is always exciting. You can always make more, it's time for a clone army of healing. You smoked it before? How was it? 11 leafer must be super exotic. Thanks. I look for the % of THC a plant has, the higher the better. This one fits the description.

I haven't smoked it yet. It is almost ready to go into the flowering room but there is just not room in there! I have 2 1000 watt lights and a kitty pool for drainage. I was doing 50/50 DWC bubble buckets and half smart pots. Growing Hash plant, some kind of HAZE, some purple Kush, some Afghan Kush, some Afghan Kush Ryder, some MAZAR, and also OG Kush that looks like it was maybe the clone of a clone of a clone too many times. The internodes are way too far apart. That's why if you take clones, people, make sure the plant is grown from seed and at least 4 to 5 months old FFS! The Smart pots made by Roots Organics did so well and the DWC did so poorly I'm switching to all soil and all Smart Pots. I am doing "TLO" style of growing which basically is a way of growing where you feed the soil not the plant if that makes sense. TLO stands for THE LIVING ORGANISM. What you do is use organics and and stuff like organic fertilizera ( I use Foxfarms BIG BLOOM but there are a host of other products available) sensiZym and also feed the beneficial microorganisms in the soil by using stuff like BUSHDOKTORS KANGAROOTS (has all kinds of beneficial MYCORRHIZAE AND BACTERIA. All I know is using this method the buds come out so big and heavy they need to be staked up with bamboo. Read up on TLO style of growing. It is a great way to get away from all those unnatural fertilizer salts that make the pot taste bad in my opinion. This is medicine we are putting in our bodies after all. The less chemical fertilizers we consume the better. As far as the Violator Kush that strain looks like serious business. You can tell when a plant has really good genetics. Grows nodes close together. Has that healthy "palm tree" shape and grows quick and spreads out. Out of all the clones I have vegging that violator is probable the best out of the bunch. IF i had the room I would make that and my new Urkle clone into mothers but I only have 1 veg room and I just ordered a dozen CATARACT KUSH (OG KUSH x LA CONFIDENTIAL)and a six pack of "LA CHEESE" beans... EXODUS CHEESE X LA CONFIDENTIAL feminized. I cannot wait to germ those babies and get those going under the T5 then the 1000 watt HORTILUX. I love clones, but growing from seed has shown me that the most robust plants come from seed. Also, without people like me growing from seed we would have no clones! Tell you a little secret too...I grow out a plant for 4 months strictly for clones. I root the clones in a 50 site cloner and sell those clones to the dispensaries for 5 bucks a clone. I now have free weed or any clone I want all from selling clones. I don't even sell bud any more. People just want clones to grow their own buds. I love it.

Back
Top Bottom