Tangerine dream

Raisin J

I got a tangerine dream lady in 19th week of flower and it's still not looking ready for the scope, still looks a few weeks out. Is this the norm or what? I thought it was supposedly a 10-12 week finisher. I'm not complaining cuz she's smelling beautiful, and looking big and strong. But I'm stumped as to why she's still so far out. I have 7 others that are much younger and concidering tossing them since I can replace them with much faster finishing and great quality gals. Anyone having this happen? I won't even smoke pure sativa since it doesn't agree with me.

I lot of growers here had the same problem with tangerine dream by barneys farms. I have a post on the forum tangerine dream no buds, post that you can check out. Even after forced flowering they wouldn't bud. I tossed the whole crop.

Flip

Wow that's bad! I was under the impression Tangerine Dream was top notch stuff ?? I was going to get those next. The farm states they produce impressive amounts of THC. But without buds ?? Maybe you are supposed to harvest the leafs instead :) ?

Can anyone confirm Barney's Farm Tangerine Dream sucks?
Should one better go for Barney's Vanilla Kush then?
I was going to give Barney's seeds a try ...

Thanks!

I got a good harvest with Tangerine DReam, its the one on POTM now. Had a couple of problems at beginning but that was my fault not the strain. The bud came out really nice and fruity. Have heard bad things but mine was fine.

Hi Everybody, new to this here place, but doing some research, I have Tangerine Dream in week 5 of flowering, but first a little history, when I first got the clones there were about 3 near death situations with them, they were tricky then i took the sick babies and put them into Dutch Masters ab grow and they took off like striped assed apes, one is over four feet tall with a huge mass, the other 3 ft and looking good, they are into week 5 of flowering, and the buds are starting to "line up" but no crystals, no smell not the fantest,I have herd so many mixed results about TD can anyone tell me what to expect???

I am growing my second plant now. The first was a success. A little airy and probably could have gone longer, but I had pH issues and she wasn't going to last much longer. Despite the lack of density in the buds it went over very well among me and my friends. Once we smoked it we didn't care anymore because the taste, smell, and high are fabulous. I have every confidence that I can grow denser buds with this strain.

I'm thinking maybe I should crack two more seeds...

:peace:

I got a good harvest with Tangerine DReam, its the one on POTM now. Had a couple of problems at beginning but that was my fault not the strain. The bud came out really nice and fruity. Have heard bad things but mine was fine.[/QUOTE

Do you rember how long that she flowerede for???

Mine flowered for about 11 weeks but defo could of gone longer.

This is the TD but I had a Iron(Fe) problem at the beginning. Think it was my fault and not the strain.

P1000390.JPG

DSC003905.JPG

Like was mention earlier in this thread, I had hardly any trics during growth and the flash helped a lot in the last picture, but the weed was average haze, Amazing taste and smell but wasn;t the advertised 25% THC to me, whereas the Pineapple Chunk from barneys farm which i messed up a bit with a N tox was Absolute Chronic Bud!!! So fruity and PENG but also super not going to work strong!!!!!!!!

Mine flowered for about 11 weeks but defo could of gone longer.

This is the TD but I had a Iron(Fe) problem at the beginning. Think it was my fault and not the strain.

P1000390.JPG

DSC003905.JPG

Like was mention earlier in this thread, I had hardly any trics during growth and the flash helped a lot in the last picture, but the weed was average haze, Amazing taste and smell but wasn;t the advertised 25% THC to me, whereas the Pineapple Chunk from barneys farm which i messed up a bit with a N tox was Absolute Chronic Bud!!! So fruity and PENG but also super not going to work strong!!!!!!!!

If I could figure out how to post a picture I would show you what I am talking about.
Your plant looks mighty fine!

Just bring the picture up in your gallery on your profile, right click on it and copy image url. Then when your writing the post click on insert image then paste into there.

my tangerine dream grown indoors sucked the outdoors not a long enough season here for them. I will not purchase this strain again very dissapointed the write up was good but in reality dont buy

Wow 19 th week, I am now in week 6 lots and lots of baby buds lining up the plant is 6ft tall in a bucket with just a ton future colas, but no smell at all, no crystalls none was your like that at week 6 of flower??

Back
Top Bottom