Tangie - 400W HPS & 300 MarsHydro LED - Soil - First SCROG

That bud trimmer really looks great. I am sure it saved you a lot of work. The buds are looking happy.

Congrats on a great harvest. :bravo:

Thanks, Troy! It saves so much time its not even funny. It works really well if the buds are dense. I have used it to wet trim and to dry trim and prefer the dry trim. It knocks of a bit of the trichs as it spins and cuts and if the buds are dry those just fall down into the trim as a powder where as if its still wet the trichs end up sticking to every part of the trimmer and is much harder to collect.

After 8 days hanging the SD was dry enough to run through the trimming machine.

IMG_206328.JPG

I found that 15-20 slow spins of the handle worked best

IMG_206535.JPG

The trim job is okay and some hand trimming was still needed to clean the buds up a bit. The buds were not as dense as I would like but still packed with trichs.

IMG_206635.JPG
IMG_206737.JPG

I ended up with a LOT of good trim that I think I'll make some hash with

IMG_206833.JPG

All jarred up for the cure. I didn't weigh it all yet but im guessing around 2.5 oz

IMG_207036.JPG

A good harvest:thumb:

I took a handful of trim and threw it into one of my bubble bags and shook out some keef then rolled it up into some hash. Looks supper oily and smells great, came in from the garage and my wife says I stink of weed and I didn't even smoke. This SD has a super dank smell to it and even after changing my clothes I can still smell it on me. :thumb:
IMG_208632.JPG
IMG_208832.JPG

Thanks, Sara! I weighed it all up tonight and it came to 120g/4.2oz. Double what I thought so I'm pretty happy with it.

:bravo::goodjob:

Fantastic Jay - Happy for you. My harvest came out 2x what I expected and I was ecstatic.

:bravo::goodjob:

Fantastic Jay - Happy for you. My harvest came out 2x what I expected and I was ecstatic.

Thanks, Troy! Isn't it nice when you underestimate and get a nice surprise once you weigh it all up!?

Damn Jay you killed it! That's an awesome yeild dude! and looks like some top notch bud! . job well done. Congratulations . .

Appreciate it, Kevin! I haven't tried it yet but I'm sure it will get me where I want to be!!

Thanks, Sara! I weighed it all up tonight and it came to 120g/4.2oz. Double what I thought so I'm pretty happy with it.

Congratulations:cheer:
When will you begin your new growing run?

Thanks, I actually started another grow about a month ago, there should be a link in my signature.

I saw it, :thanks: interested in seeing difference growing with different lights.

Im going to move this over to completed journal, thanks for following along everyone! It has been fun sharing the highs and lows of growing this great plant with you all!:thumb::high-five::smokin::slide::tokin::blunt::party::ganjamon:

Please feel free to follow along on my new journal, its already in full swing:passitleft:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us. :goodjob: :bravo:

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us. :goodjob: :bravo:

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Thanks, Teddy I'll be sure to head over and write up a smoke report.

Back
Top Bottom