4 plants

Canna terra pro with 20% added perlite.

Veg nutes
Biobizz root juice
Biobizz fish mix
Biobizz activera

Bloom nutes
Megacrop

My plan for a single tent grow has been superseded with an idea for another 2 tent grow cos, well cos why not.

My main focus is going to be my single phoenix seeds OG kush.
A friend grew this and told me it's some real nice weed but yields poorly.
Naturally I've decided to try and turn this one into a 1lb monster plant,
I will veg it for as long as it takes to get it to nearly fill my 4'X4' tent before I flip to flower.
I'm undecided on final pot size but I think possibly a 10 gallon pot should be enough.
IMG_20200915_183858.jpg

I'll also be running 3X Barney's farm tangerine dreams.
I'll grow these out in 5 gal pots using my 2'x4' tent and flower once the canopy fills the tent.
IMG_20200909_175926.jpg

I germinated on the 15th sept using the paper towel method.
Seeds planted in 0.7l pots on the 18th sept and all 4 broke the soil the very next day.
IMG_20200919_135149.jpg

Just curious, why not use MC in both veg and bloom?
The only reason is that I have some biobizz veg nutes left from previous grows and id rather use them up than waste them, (i hate waste)

Day 16
Water day today, that's a 3 day wet dry cycle so they should be ready for transplant by the end of the week.

Fed 0.5ml/l fish mix.

IMG_20201005_120841.jpg

It's hard to see in the picture but the OG kush is really short and squat at around half the height of the other 3.

Looking good brother. I’m going to run og kush next run so I’m keen to see how your grow goes.
Thanks man,
I'm keen to try it, she's already looking like she should be a nice solid plant to grow.

Day 18.

Water needed again so that's 48hrs to drain the starter pots.
They have responded to the feed by growing noticeably over the last couple of days so I've given them another 0.5ml/l of fishmix.

I've put them with some plants I'm starting for a friend in the bigger tent under the more powerful Mars light.

IMG_20201007_181556.jpg

Friday the will get their new 1 gal homes so they can really stretch their legs out.

Time for a new grow.

4 plants

Canna terra pro with 20% added perlite.

Veg nutes
Biobizz root juice
Biobizz fish mix
Biobizz activera

Bloom nutes
Megacrop

My plan for a single tent grow has been superseded with an idea for another 2 tent grow cos, well cos why not.

My main focus is going to be my single phoenix seeds OG kush.
A friend grew this and told me it's some real nice weed but yields poorly.
Naturally I've decided to try and turn this one into a 1lb monster plant,
I will veg it for as long as it takes to get it to nearly fill my 4'X4' tent before I flip to flower.
I'm undecided on final pot size but I think possibly a 10 gallon pot should be enough.
IMG_20200915_183858.jpg

I'll also be running 3X Barney's farm tangerine dreams.
I'll grow these out in 5 gal pots using my 2'x4' tent and flower once the canopy fills the tent.
IMG_20200909_175926.jpg

I germinated on the 15th sept using the paper towel method.
Seeds planted in 0.7l pots on the 18th sept and all 4 broke the soil the very next day.
IMG_20200919_135149.jpg
Biobizz fish mix sounds revolting!

Reminds me of a primary school joke.

What did the blind man say when he walked past a fish stall?
Good morning ladies.

I always remembered the joke, but now I have grown into a woman I can’t help but wonder what sort of women the joke inventor actually hung with. Coz newsflash joke inventor, real ladies should never smell of fish.

Day 18.

Water needed again so that's 48hrs to drain the starter pots.
They have responded to the feed by growing noticeably over the last couple of days so I've given them another 0.5ml/l of fishmix.

I've put them with some plants I'm starting for a friend in the bigger tent under the more powerful Mars light.

IMG_20201007_181556.jpg

Friday the will get their new 1 gal homes so they can really stretch their legs out.
I have a tangerine dream seedling that is one day younger than yours, and if it wasn’t for the fact she looks so fucking terrible I’d totes challenge you to a comparison grow. Instead I think I’ll just be asking for advice....

Your plants looks great :)

Reminds me of a primary school joke.

Good morning ladies.

I always remembered the joke, but now I have grown into a woman I can’t help but wonder what sort of women the joke inventor actually hung with. Coz newsflash joke inventor, real ladies should never smell of fish.
I think my next tattoo will be the last 7 words of that reply

I don't drink it, it's for the plants, (FYI it stinks and I can't wait till its finished)

Good morning ladies.
And how can we be sure he was actually blind? :cool: :goof:

Day 23.

Uppot day.
All 4 are moving up the housing ladder, a 3 litre pot upgrade should see them winning at life for a while longer.

Root balls looking nice and healthy.

The OG Kush is definitely the strongest grower here, she nice and squat which is a nicer way of saying she's short and fat.

IMG_20201012_182731.jpg

IMG_20201012_182650.jpg
IMG_20201012_182609.jpg

I've got a freak trying to grow out from the centre of her leaf :)

I'll give them a few days to settle into their new homes before I introduce them to the horror of lopping their heads off and topping them.

Day 23.

Uppot day.
All 4 are moving up the housing ladder, a 3 litre pot upgrade should see them winning at life for a while longer.

Root balls looking nice and healthy.

The OG Kush is definitely the strongest grower here, she nice and squat which is a nicer way of saying she's short and fat.

IMG_20201012_182731.jpg

IMG_20201012_182650.jpg
IMG_20201012_182609.jpg

I've got a freak trying to grow out from the centre of her leaf :)

I'll give them a few days to settle into their new homes before I introduce them to the horror of lopping their heads off and topping them.
Looks great Bill :)

Honestly your plants look so healthy except for the one with covid. You need to get that one in isolation, stat!

Veg day 29.

Sunday is a good day to do some indoor gardening after a few glasses of wine :)

All 4 ladies seem happy and are growing as expected.
IMG_20201018_184655.jpg

I've changed the light to the more powerful Samsung strips, mainly cos the blurple was driving me crazy but also I think they might benefit with the extra light.
Also set up my extraction to get some better airflow through the tent.
IMG_20201018_190118.jpg
IMG_20201018_185642.jpg
IMG_20201018_185532.jpg

Just 6 days after uppotting and OG kush has roots forcing their way out the bottom of her pot.

I'll give them a few more days growth before I start to gently train the 2 tops outwards.

Veg day 44.

After a near disaster a week ago these ladies are nearly back on track.
They stalled out after a combination of having my led strips too low and underwatered them for a couple of days nearly fried them.
Note to self, why have a lux meter and not use it.

Started some lst on the OG Kush, I think this plant is going to get topped a couple more times as I want to get as many tops as I can.

The 3 tangerine dreams have had their bottom nodes removed and I'll give them some mild lst when I flip to flower as I don't have the space in the 2x4 to spread them out too much.
IMG_20201104_200603.jpg

Back
Top Bottom