Tangwena's Malawi-Style Cob Cure: Fermented Cannabis

That’s what’s great about this thread....well one of the things. There are a lot of people willing to try new things and report back. I’ve been trying to think of some strains to try cobbing that I haven’t heard anyone else trying. I have a couple in mind that already have powerful cerebral effects. I’m excited about it.

Gotta love melting pots of knowledge sharing :thumb:
This cob is made of Dreamtime which is a mostly indica selection from Mr.Nice seeds. I've read a little about how indicas are not meant for cobbing but it's all i had and I wanted to start a fresh grow. Win win in my opinion :)
My next strains for cobbing will be Malawi, Angels Heart and Angels Breath.
Much more sativa like genetics.

What are you planning on doing next?

Hey everyone! Just wanted to pop in and share pics of the Cob-A-Tron I built thanks to the help of @JustMeds, and the first Cob I ever made... still a work in progress.

I used a 4oz wet branch of this (Panama by Ace seeds) and put it in the fridge in a paper bag for a week. When I finally got around to making the Cob-A-Tron I could finally take it from the fridge... it was at 78-80% humidity so a week was a bit long. But that branch dries out to be 1oz... perfect to try making my first cob

I wish i had that sought of material to play with. A couple months and I'll have some as nice looking as yours @dajerm119 :thumb:
Thanks, got lucky with that cooler... I have a client who orders (I guess meat, yuk!) online and has it shipped. So they send it in these really thick foam coolers with dry ice. Happened to grab two of them about a year ago... no idea why I did... until now!!
Oh wait.. you talking bout the Panama?:rofl: My bad... sorry. I do go on.

Thank you for that compliment! I appreciate that very much, I'll need to stop in and check out your grow!

Lol we all tend to ramble on..kind of part of being a stoner. Being a grower takes it to the next level :rofl:
But yes i was talking about the panama, I keep seeing a lot of good being said about Ace's panama or panama crosses. Might have to get some at some point :thumb: I do have 2 other orders on the way so I should probably slow down on the seed purchases :rofl:

Great work deserves great praise :) Not much happening at the moment really (just started a fresh batch of seeds) but stop on by all the same! :high-five:

Gotta love melting pots of knowledge sharing :thumb:
This cob is made of Dreamtime which is a mostly indica selection from Mr.Nice seeds. I've read a little about how indicas are not meant for cobbing but it's all i had and I wanted to start a fresh grow. Win win in my opinion :)
My next strains for cobbing will be Malawi, Angels Heart and Angels Breath.
Much more sativa like genetics.

What are you planning on doing next?
Gonna probably try 707 Headband from Humboldt and G13 Haze from Barneys Farm.

Hey everyone! Just wanted to pop in and share pics of the Cob-A-Tron I built thanks to the help of @JustMeds, and the first Cob I ever made... still a work in progress.

I used a 4oz wet branch of this (Panama by Ace seeds) and put it in the fridge in a paper bag for a week. When I finally got around to making the Cob-A-Tron I could finally take it from the fridge... it was at 78-80% humidity so a week was a bit long. But that branch dries out to be 1oz... perfect to try making my first cob

I Like it, and working in the restaurant industry I happen to have one of these coolers I use for dry ice when making extracts.
If you don't mind I believe I will copy what you did.
BTW, how long did you let the Panama go before harvest?

Gonna probably try 707 Headband from Humboldt and G13 Haze from Barneys Farm.

I've smoked some of that 707 headband recently lol, good stuff. G13 Haze sounds like it comes from the MNS camp lol, I might check barneys one and see how close it is to the MNS one. Sounds like a good time either way :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom