Tangwena's Malawi-Style Cob Cure: Fermented Cannabis

Only a couple of weeks left. front left Golden Tiger behind Zameldica right of it is Malawi and Ed Purt next to fan. I see A lot of Cob real soon.

Highya Drift,

Some beautiful looking cob material there! What a great group! Looks like those cobbed up will put a smile on your face! Cheers

Only a couple of weeks left. front left Golden Tiger behind Zameldica right of it is Malawi and Ed Purt next to fan. I see A lot of Cob real soon.
Some serious medicine soon coming your way brother lovely buds nice job growing and training.
Damn envious here I would love to get my hands on those buds sticky fingers soon ha ha.
Best of luck with the cobbing PLEASE post pics of the results its going to be real tripping material.

Thanks to everyone on this site,my press for dabs Thanks Grandpa, Fridge for slow cure, thanks Ziggy, and thanks to Tangwena and Sue for keeping us up on good medicine. Life is great! Thanks 420 Mag , You Rock.:thumb:

Thank you for joining the fun drift. :hug: You have some cobbing fun dead ahead. :slide:

Yeah.... a little envious of the lineup. Lol!

That looks like rocks from Mars. :laughtwo:

Highya Tangwena,

Are those large pieces (more than a couple ounce)? They look big, and very delicious. Looks like we have a new model to shoot for when cobbing. They look so nice! Cheers

Highya Emmie,

So glad you liked it! Seems everyone does! Now that we know, we can experiment at will, or just cob a whole harvest, and bliss out! Cheers

Gazoo thats outstanding love the colors and the resin well theres a lot of that present ha ha.

Emilya once thats got a few months aging under its belt it will be even better believe it.

Bode yes about half an ounce each piece I was going for a cure that could be easily broken up like stringy tobacco its great for chewing also but mainly for smoking its about 4 months aged now.
I dont smoke but when my friends light it up its like a sweet perfume smell like old school hashish.

They look very nice Gazoo. How do they do for you?

Tangwena - sounds like they'd work for me just fine! I think I'll try that next fall harvest! Thanks. Cheers

Back
Top Bottom