Tangwena's Malawi-Style Cob Cure: Fermented Cannabis

Zamaldelica is possibly one of ACE's most trippier and savage sativas.

GT influence?

Breeders packs

I love the concept of those. If your take on what makes a particular strain great differs slightly from the breeder's, no problem - because you have three different "bases" to work with.

11/13. ACE's flowering times are based on this.

That explains a lot.

One thing about ACE worries me. I just had a (refresher) look at their lab report for Zamaldelica. Then I thought to look at their other version of it (one was regular, other feminized). It looks like they posted THE SAME report for both versions - which is suspicious, since at least one of the parent plants must be different between the two versions (as one was formed from two females and the other from one male and one female). Hmm...

:thumb:

TS! Sorry to hear you can't sleep.

<SHRUGS> You can get used to anything if you experience it enough, I guess. AfaIK, my mother has never slept more than four or five hours per night, either.

It's a lot easier to endure since I discovered this forum, lol.

You got be laughing at the needle in a needle stack!

IDK what prompted that, actually. Not having someone handy to slap me in the back of the head occasionally when I'm about to go a little off the rails, probably.

WHere I live it starts getting rainy and cold at about October 1.

We don't always have cold and rainy by then - but we ALWAYS have helicopters. Even short-flowering indica hybrids are tough to grow outdoors, locally... A plant that is still standing proud after the "cover" starts fading is like a beacon in the night.

Dumping the masticated buds into milky tea is an attempt to bond cannabinoids to the fat in the milk

For those who don't like milky tea, placing it into a spoon full of real butter would probably work. Ghee or the like.

This might be a buzz killer.....

I've been reading today about the pesticides used on corn crops. Every 7 to 10 days apparently to combat worms.

Likely different approvals for pesticides on human consumption sweet corn versus 'cow' corn.

They spray the corn husks. Soooo this makes me wonder what chemical absorption and chemical modifications are going on with the wrapping and heating and storage of cobs with corn husks.

Ok guys and gals I made my 1st cob with Strawberry Fields. I need to get that sushi rolling mat I think. Trying to compress them in parchment paper works I guess but I don't think they are as tight as maybe they should be but I did the best I could.

I put towels over the clear dome and am trying to stabilize the temps now.

Nice Neiko. :high-five: Go big or go home, eh? Lol!

Do you own a dehydrator? That made the sweat process much easier.

Sushi rolling mat, on my list. :battingeyelashes:

They spray the corn husks. Soooo this makes me wonder what chemical absorption and chemical modifications are going on with the wrapping and heating and storage of cobs with corn husks.

There is going to be a bit of that risk with any fruit or vegetable product that you have. These dried corn husks are made for tamales, so the inspection and FDA requirements for pesticide residue will likely be different than for an ear of sweet corn, where the husk is not considered part of the edible product.

No I don't own a dehydrator. My temps are approaching 102 after a couple hours and still slowly climbing, it should be good. Is that big? I thought we wanted 1-2 oz Cobs? Did I get that wrong?

You got it right. You grow bigger girls than I do. Lol! I'm pretty limited to one ounce cobs at the moment. I'll get to the larger ones before long. Yours look luscious. :battingeyelashes:

Tead half assed cob attempt....

Set up for the 24hr sweat

Inside a vacuum bag, inside a vacuum plastic container.

Cookin at 100f

Post 24 hr sweat

Currently cooking for a week.

So, I un-seal the 24hr sweat stuff... plenty of water drops. Dried it all off and snorted it up good checking for bad odors.
The call to Sue goes out.... "Is this stuff supposed to smell like wet hay?!?!". She assures me and we chat about more entertaining subjects.

Oooo..... guys, I'm so excited. :yahoo: Ahhh...... Ok, take a breath girl. :rofl:

I can't even begin to express how delicious it feels to have drawn you all into this adventure. Oh my gosh guys, the fun we're gonna have when we start testing this stuff for real. WooHoo!!! :slide:

Tead, good color. :battingeyelashes: The sweet undertones, what to me smells a little like sweet grass, is one of the indicators that you're on the right track.

As we move forward let's remember to use the olfactory system to guide you. Trust your instincts to tell you when it's ready.

Ohhh Doob! Way to go. :high-five:

Whoops.... walked off with this.

:passitleft:

Hello my friends been a few had to catch up... Ok first of all Neiko, I really wanna know how that strawberry turns out cause i have a couple of those ready for move to out doors... Second I saw that one of the cobs were done in a green husk, is that ok cause they contain alot of moisture .... maybe it justs takes a little longer sweat though i have made tamales in green husks and they tasted like a Mexican piece of grass lol Luck and Greener fields always friends

Hello my friends been a few had to catch up... Ok first of all Neiko, I really wanna know how that strawberry turns out cause i have a couple of those ready for move to out doors... Second I saw that one of the cobs were done in a green husk, is that ok cause they contain alot of moisture .... maybe it justs takes a little longer sweat though i have made tamales in green husks and they tasted like a Mexican piece of grass lol Luck and Greener fields always friends

Fresh husks are a preferred choice. They’re not in season all year long and the dried husks come in handy during the lean times.

When you use dry you soak them to rehydrate. Moisture is a necessary part of the process.

Back
Top Bottom