Tangwena's Malawi-Style Cob Cure: Fermented Cannabis

Oh cool! You’ll be tempted. :battingeyelashes:

You do seek a more elevated euphoric experience DLT? This is beyond simply getting high.
I’m always interested in what secrets this wonderful plant has locked away. Euphoric experiences....where’s the dotted line!
You have my attention

We need to talk with Sue now. In a few weeks she may be in the land of fairy dust.

:rofl: Lord knows where this takes me. Lol! I’m loading pictures in, waiting for the sweat box to get up to 104 degrees F. Just a few more degrees to go. led05 mentioned that it took about an hour to get stable, and it looks like that’s gonna be just about right.

I’m letting the rest of the Malawi air dry. Well.......I may try one more. That was fun. Lol. :slide:

Not sure when or if I will try this but I am along to see what this does for you guys. It sounds very interesting.

Yeti, good to have you along. :hug: When's your next opportunity to try? :battingeyelashes:

Yeti, good to have you along. :hug: When's your next opportunity to try? :battingeyelashes:
I actually have a plant or two hanging that I could probably try it with but I do not have the supplies. I also do not have any real sativa leaners at the moment either. From the sounds of it when it comes to indicas all you will enhance is the couch lock, and none of them need that lol

:rofl: Lord knows where this takes me. Lol! I’m loading pictures in, waiting for the sweat box to get up to 104 degrees F. Just a few more degrees to go. led05 mentioned that it took about an hour to get stable, and it looks like that’s gonna be just about right.

I’m letting the rest of the Malawi air dry. Well.......I may try one more. That was fun. Lol. :slide:
I saw no pictures of a vacuum sealed cob........ and my feelings are hurt (about the picture)...... Not really.... :hug:

I saw no pictures of a vacuum sealed cob........ and my feelings are hurt (about the picture)...... Not really.... :hug:

Here ya go Bonsaiweed, my report. :battingeyelashes:

Before I can sweat them there has to be a sweat box. I started by placing the heat mat onto a pizza stone. My thinking was that the stone would help keep the area toasty and radiate back heat.

An inverted shoe box will suffice.

The probe is mounted on the inside wall.

Some closepins will make spacers. I'm a fan of making use of what's on hand.

Thinking about it I decided that with the second cob I'd do more compression before I wrapped the cob in the corn husk.

A noticable difference in size, eh? Yeah, I had to open it up and do it again.

Two cobs and their canaries.

Double seal the bags. Seals break.

All ready for the sweat.

Double seal the bags. :battingeyelashes:

Under the insulating towels and waiting to get to a stable 104 degrees F. It's been two hours and it just hit the mark. :yahoo:

I'll do more thoughts on the process. It's so easy guys. So easy, and it's been right under our noses the whole time. :slid with:

Here ya go Bonsaiweed, my report. :battingeyelashes:

Before I can sweat them there has to be a sweat box. I started by placing the heat mat onto a pizza stone. My thinking was that the stone would help keep the area toasty and radiate back heat.

An inverted shoe box will suffice.

The probe is mounted on the inside wall.

Some closepins will make spacers. I'm a fan of making use of what's on hand.

Thanks Sue,

That looks great so far.........

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

:thanks: for the update........ didn't want to imply I was rushing, impatient or not happy. You are doing a great job, and providing information for us in the "watch zone".

Thanks again for letting us tag along for the journey.

Oh, you're all gonna do more than tag along. Go to the original thread and see what a member posted just a bit ago. I asked about testing, and he produced labs from Steep Hill that showed a 6% increase in THCa and more than a 2% increase in delta-9 THC. :battingeyelashes:

Oh, you're all gonna do more than tag along. Go to the original thread and see what a member posted just a bit ago. I asked about testing, and he produced labs from Steep Hill that showed a 6% increase in THCa and more than a 2% increase in delta-9 THC. :battingeyelashes:

Ok.....you're right...... when I get meds again (at harvest), I will need to try this. If I have enough..... 2 dwarfs maybe pushing the amount needed.

Thanks Sue. :thanks:

Still sorry if I came off pushy. I reread my post about the pictures, and it seemed somewhat mean-spirited...

Hello. I have not read the whole thread.

just a thought about ace seeds. in addition to the Malawi or Zamaldelica, I would consider Golden Tiger.
In Addition, Ace has more Malawi crosses in the R&D, like Malawi x Ethiopian.

When I start the grow again, Zamaldelica is first up for me.

I am a long time lurker. Tang is cool beans, that thread is super cool beans!

Ok.....you're right...... when I get meds again (at harvest), I will need to try this. If I have enough..... 2 dwarfs maybe pushing the amount needed.

Thanks Sue. :thanks:

Still sorry if I came off pushy. I reread my post about the pictures, and it seemed somewhat mean-spirited...

No mean spiritedness intended Bonsaiweed. :hug: I'm frustrated by the inability to get things posted without all kinds of messing around with the platform. Things type in so slow I'm beginning to cut back on what I'm writing. :straightface:

I can't do more than compose on the iPhone - no editing, no pictures, no emoticons. The irony is that this platform exchange came about because the app wouldn't let you load pictures from the phone.

You misinterpreted my uncharacteristic brevity for irritation. Believe me, I'm so happy I'm jumping out of my skin. Lol!

Hello. I have not read the whole thread.

just a thought about ace seeds. in addition to the Malawi or Zamaldelica, I would consider Golden Tiger.
In Addition, Ace has more Malawi crosses in the R&D, like Malawi x Ethiopian.

When I start the grow again, Zamaldelica is first up for me.

I am a long time lurker. Tang is cool beans, that thread is super cool beans!

Hello keltic. :hug:

GT is Tang's favorite euphoric experience. :battingeyelashes: One of these days I'll try myself.

No mean spiritedness intended Bonsaiweed. :hug: I'm frustrated by the inability to get things posted without all kinds of messing around with the platform. Things type in so slow I'm beginning to cut back on what I'm writing. :straightface:

I can't do more than compose on the iPhone - no editing, no pictures, no emoticons. The irony is that this platform exchange came about because the app wouldn't let you load pictures from the phone.

You misinterpreted my uncharacteristic brevity for irritation. Believe me, I'm so happy I'm jumping out of my skin. Lol!

Oh, that sucks, I didn't realize that problem was still ongoing. I only use a desktop for my eyes are shot.

Well, in that case.... :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: for dealing with the posting issues.

No need to reply, just move on to the next thing that is important.

Maybe they will get some update in the forum software that will fix that problem.

:circle-of-love:

Oh, that sucks, I didn't realize that problem was still ongoing. I only use a desktop for my eyes are shot.

Well, in that case.... :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: for dealing with the posting issues.

No need to reply, just move on to the next thing that is important.

Maybe they will get some update in the forum software that will fix that problem.

:circle-of-love:

You're just as important as the next thing. :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Back
Top Bottom