Tangwena's Malawi-Style Cob Cure: Fermented Cannabis

Thanks for your input. Sitting at about 2.5 hours since I ate it and feeling the onset starting to hit. This is about when the appeal of a long walk in the woods started to hit yesterday

As long as you are not stripping down to a loin cloth with a bowie knife......it's probably all good.....:cool:

As long as you are not stripping down to a loin cloth with a bowie knife......it's probably all good.....:cool:
Well.....u know us Jarheads! Any reason to get naked or in the woods and we are there!

Hiya Cobsters!!! Hope this finds everybody happy and high! Hey van.....how'd this last cob dose do ya..... I saw where it was comin on......can't wait to see if it was better for ya this round. :rollit::volcano-smiley:

Made a cob of Critical Pineapple Express.:Namaste:

full

cob Critical Pineapple Express

full

cob

Love the colored (coloured) string.... :thumb:

Hiya Cobsters!!! Hope this finds everybody happy and high! Hey van.....how'd this last cob dose do ya..... I saw where it was comin on......can't wait to see if it was better for ya this round. :rollit::volcano-smiley:
Hey Scottay, thanks for asking! It was good. I think that is a good 'dose' for doing stuff around the house all day or needing to get some good gardening done. Lots of energy and seemed to keep the back pain down until I got foolish and kicked the soccer ball around a bit with the lad. But a few minutes on the couch with the legs propped up and it seemed to recover nicely and I was up and back to work up potting my main-lined White Widow without any discomfort to my back. Just finally settled down after dinner and an update on the monstah Northern Lights so I would say that 2-10 was a pretty decent time aside from the ill advised soccer play.

Having said that, I want to push it to find my upper limit. So next time will be a .60 and see how it goes.

Now as far as affects, the strain was very clear headed. I didn't get any of the wild stuff some people talk about. Might not be in the strain as its about a 50/50 of Alaska Thunderfuck x Blueberry. This was a very functionable and enjoyable dose with this strain.

I am looking forward to getting to a more Sativa strain!

Made a cob of Critical Pineapple Express.:Namaste:

full

cob Critical Pineapple Express

full

cob

Nice fat cob there my friend the fat ones are the best curers. The canary buds are awesome too they will be your little something different like the cream on top. Cant wait to see the unveiling when they are ready.
I cant wait to do my next lot I have plans for them already.

Recently bought a vape and have been trying it out with everything at hand. Notably, the cob doesn't perform too well in it, no matter consistency or moisture content. Both lots of jar cured from this and last year's harvest are much better suited.

The cob is such a nice smoke though, I'm happy to leave it at that. I've also found chewing and brewing the cob in some rooibos with a pat of butter has me set for most of the day, or dosing at noon has me good until bed.

Bring on the growing season!

@SweetSue I know I was correct in introducing you to this topic. You have done an amazing job of getting this out for others to see and experience. If anyone is going to get the medicinal value of this figured out its you. I along with others Thank #Tangwena and you. I now have another thing to share that is similar to this. This is way more medicinal I think. After seeing what you did here with this I am 100% certain you are going to look into this and maybe help others by it. I will try and link the video here at about the 2:05:50 mark. If it don't what you want starts there for a few minutes after and then I think you will see what I am seeing. Think Canna Kraut.

I have a new journal to get written up, so I’ll leave that delight for the morrow JustMeds. You certainly didn’t steer us wrong with cobs. The fermentation process for a kraut is bound to offer medicinal values the likes of which no one can anticipate.

Your thoughts exactly, eh @JustMeds? :battingeyelashes:

Ok cobbers it's been a while since I posted any pics. I took all my cons out to dry and take samples.
Carnival
Malawi x Panama
Tangie Ghost Train
Durban Poison
Grand Daddy Purple
Gorilla Glue 4
It should be a good week of testing.

Back
Top Bottom