Tards HSO Blue Dream & Rare Dankness' Moonshine Ghost Train In DBHBB

Ok so all three got 5 mils of cat drench with a mil of tea each. Its only been 18 days since the flip and theyre already packing on resin. Theyre drinking about 1.5 gallons every 4 days now. Environment changes a hair for a day after theyre fed/watered but it quickly levels out in 2 days. These remind me of my first grow except these will be way more potent.

Cat drench woot!

Then they get brix tomorrow so that's when they'll really go crazy. I go with 1.5 mils of brix to 1 ounce of water. I might try the WA10x on the MGT, but that'll be later. These are some of the healthiest ive ever grown...except for a bubba kush, this one time back in the day, that thing blew everything away. It was a 15 brixer lol

Well, over night, because of the cat drench and brix im guessing, the ladies decided to quadruple the amount of resin on their lil buds. That's 20 days since flip! I've only seen thqt once before in my tent and it was on some Rare darkness. I know the 3rd round soil is supposed to be where its at, but this new soil is kicking ass! The smaller of the 2 blue dreams is gonna be some "light your face on fire" stuff...promise! :)

Oh, and that's using sunshine #4

Well, over night, because of the cat drench and brix im guessing, the ladies decided to quadruple the amount of resin on their lil buds. That's 20 days since flip! I've only seen thqt once before in my tent and it was on some Rare darkness. I know the 3rd round soil is supposed to be where its at, but this new soil is kicking ass! The smaller of the 2 blue dreams is gonna be some "light your face on fire" stuff...promise! :)

Oh, and that's using sunshine #4

:drool::drool::drool: Can I please see a pic? I gotta order docs' kit!

Any ideas?
20160325_190445.jpg
20160325_190434.jpg

That looks like foliar to me - Brix. I've sometimes had it on plants with the fluffier skinny leaves.

I always go 2/3 strength on my Brix now, but a few of us who've played around with concentrations have seen twisting and bending like that. The twists usually work back out but that claw will stay.

Might wanna re-evaluate your Brix concentration? :cheesygrinsmiley:

That looks like foliar to me - Brix. I've sometimes had it on plants with the fluffier skinny leaves.

I always go 2/3 strength on my Brix now, but a few of us who've played around with concentrations have seen twisting and bending like that. The twists usually work back out but that claw will stay.

Might wanna re-evaluate your Brix concentration? :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'll give that a try. It could be this pheno of the moonshine ghost train

20160327_102337.jpg
20160327_102331.jpg
20160327_102324.jpg
20160327_102143.jpg
20160327_102131.jpg
20160327_102123.jpg
20160327_102025.jpg
20160327_102016.jpg
20160327_102006.jpg

Well, there they are! A few good plants I guess. Im thinking that the Moonshine Ghost Train needs something but im not sure what yet. Could it be a strain that needs bloodmeal?...I dunno!! The Blue Dream in the back is definitely the indica pheno which is wonderful because I also have the sativa pheno!!! Hahahaha!!!
Well, Theyre gonna get another cat drench tomorrow or maybe the next day, not sure yet.

Back
Top Bottom