Tards HSO Blue Dream & Rare Dankness' Moonshine Ghost Train In DBHBB

Both look very happy. :goodjob:

I'm glad to see you decided to do another thread. I was kind of bummed at the end of your last journal when you said you weren't going to be around any more. Your plants are looking great. Most people that run the blue dream seem to really enjoy it.

Well its packing on some serious resin so im really anxious to see what she gives me. The sativa pheno isn't as greasy and the buds are still kinda small but that indica pheno...look out now!!! The MGT is making some nice buds and resin already too :)

Nice Tard! I had a friend that ran a Blue Dream once that ended up pretty heavily seeded. He lst`d it and ended up with 8 decent tops. I'm pretty sure his Blue Dream was what herm`d since everything else in the room was barely affected if at all. It turned out to be wicked potent though.

Wicked potent huh? Sounds like a new englander lol. Was that person growing with Docs kit? I've had one plant throw nanners so far. Im not too worried about these doing that cuz theyre so healthy! Graytail was right about my slight leaf curl. He said it was brix that messed up a few leaves on my MGT but she's doing spectacularly now. She has huge buds with plenty of resin :)

20160331_131821.jpg
20160331_131802.jpg
20160331_131834.jpg
20160331_132014.jpg
20160331_132028.jpg
20160331_132106.jpg
20160331_132051.jpg
20160331_132039.jpg

I think the first is the BD Shiggs. Shes 18 days since pistils, 24 since flip. The other one doesn't have as much rrsin but the MGT is getting bigger and greasier faster than my last one. They're not much but I'm happy witem! Lol :)

Heck, I'm stoked!

Wicked potent huh? Sounds like a new englander lol. Was that person growing with Docs kit? I've had one plant throw nanners so far. Im not too worried about these doing that cuz theyre so healthy! Graytail was right about my slight leaf curl. He said it was brix that messed up a few leaves on my MGT but she's doing spectacularly now. She has huge buds with plenty of resin :)

No they weren't growing with the kit. They were pretty negligent with things at times. Your plants are really healthy I just figured I would let you know that the BDs May be prone yo herm. FWIW I have seen healthy plants throw nanners when they are genetically prone to it and it may have been something else. You just can't be too careful. Your girls are looking awesome :thumb:

im subbed...awesome looking plants my friend.

Yeah, they're not bad. Not the best ive grown but close! They just got some transplant recharge and topped off with about 3" of fresh soil. They're definitely loving life :)
Im just waiting on them to show the mag shortage and they'll get epsom. I don't seeany burnt tips starting but its a lil too soon. If they start to show up itll be by this week or next

Back
Top Bottom