TarheelGrower - Crop King White Cookies - 300W LED - SOG - Grow

Ok so things are all looking great, except for the xj-13...typical sativa very tall and thin and has been trying to slowly tilt over from the weight of the bud. I tied her up a little bit and I think she'll be alright for a few more weeks

So today is flowering day 54, I'm loving the smell! It hits me as soon as I walk in the door ;)
420-magazine-mobile100496432.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2025174628.jpg
420-magazine-mobile768060980.jpg
420-magazine-mobile262922880.jpg
420-magazine-mobile698973333.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1198748813.jpg
420-magazine-mobile962230005.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1026377137.jpg
420-magazine-mobile816354457.jpg
420-magazine-mobile112679213.jpg

I hear that..i worry about the smell myself. .im not in the country but my filter works preety well if i dont have the ehxaust fan on high..things looking good..i just started 12/12 on mine..hey have you ever grown dark devil..was wondering. .thinking of getting some..buds look real bad ass..i want blueberry too..

The DD is bad-_ss :thumb:

Probably won't need much help, they'll mostly be spread out every few days between strains. But you still need to come up and hang out man, I'll hook you up with some clones too

Did you feel the earthquake a few days ago. I think I have an idea of where you are based on some things you've mentioned in your posts. Not in a creepy stalking way lol.

that is an impressive set up and grow TarHeel. I too have a 300 w MHydro (2 of them!) love them. think I ll try a SOG sometime. great color on them too btw. what really surprises me is that you flipped at three weeks w what four nodal points? Damn. getting schooled over here lol.
Thanks bro, and yeah the 300w mars hydros are pretty nice, I've got three of them going and one of their 144 reflector series... The reflector series has 5w bulbs and penetrates the plants a lot better I must say. But I'm still very happy with the 300w

Did you feel the earthquake a few days ago. I think I have an idea of where you are based on some things you've mentioned in your posts. Not in a creepy stalking way lol.
Lol its all good brother, wouldn't be the first stalker I've had...but the first that stalked me over my weed haha Anyways nope I didn't feel the earthquake... But yeah it was about 30 mins from me

Iam off work in about 2 weeks..I need some fresh mountain air:high-five:
4-28-16-7.JPG
Awesome man! We'll have to get together for sure! What day would you like to come up? I'll take some clones for you and have them rooted when you get here...I really want you to try this xj-13!

By the way folks, Iactually have tomorrow off...can you believe it!? I'll give some updates and upload some new pics, things are looking amazing... Starting to get some yellowing in the lower fan leaves, but that's totally expected this late in flower. No more fertilizers, just plain water and a dose of molasses then it's gonna be chop chop for these dirty hoes haha!

Well this is probably the only day I'll have off for a few, so I'm gonna do the chop to a few of the small cookies. Today is day 62 and crop king calls for 9 weeks, and that would be tomorrow. I really need some room lol I have way too many plants patiently awaiting their turn to be flowered haha...so I'll have some pics up in a bit my friends!

Back
Top Bottom