Taste and smell

you hav

hey i was wondering how do they get cannabis to taste and smell like fruit? do they us fruit juice or liquid flavoring?

Its Mother Nature at her finest bro. Probably has something to do with the plant developing a sweet smell to atract pollenaters and thus continuing new generations of bud.

Depends on a lot of things, but it all boils down to the genetics of the plant.
I've grown weed that smells so exactly like Pink Grapefruit that if your eyes were closed you might not know it was weed while you were sniffing it.

Also grown weed that smelled exactly like Welches Grape Juice - both of those strains were heavily Sativa Dominant ... but my current crop smells like skunky apple juice and cherries, but the plants are Indica Dominant... so it all goes back to breeding...

Peace
MC

well i have been been trying to make my plants taste like strawberry lemon aid but i was not sure if i sould do the following: spray the bud when its gets to flowering, let the seeds sook in the juice a couple of hours or put a little bit of juice in the soil around base of plant, how con i introduce flavor to my plants?

oh and thanks madamecrash for the info but i have a question did your plants buds taste like pink grapefruit or the other flavors that u have grown?

It's all in the genes man. On top of quality genetics, the use of organic mediums and organic fertilizers will bring out the lovely aroma and taste we all seek. In addition to going the organic route, a proper dry and cure will enhance the inherent natural fragrance. Also make sure you apply a proper flush to your crop in order to let the bud be all that it can be,

Screw flavored papers, blunts and the numerous other artificial methods used to impart fake flavors. Once you try real Blueberry, grapefruit or strawberry there is no going back and god bless. Also sativas or sativa dominant strains tend to possess a larger spectrum of sweet or fruit based aromas and tastes. Skunk is all and well but can get old despite incredible potencies.

Back
Top Bottom