420 Magazine Background

Tasty Purp; Grape Ape; Grape Kush - 412

GinMo412

I browse these forums often and enjoy reading a lot of your posts. Figured I'd finally register and post some of the Marijuana I'm chiefin' on.

First up is the Purp;
Its extremely dense. It doesnt have a overwhelming smell but the taste is amazing, its like a purple skittle mixed with a hint of Big Red gum.

purp33.jpg

purp23.jpg

Secondly I have some Grape Ape;
Its got a nice fluff to it. Has a nice sweet smell, taste is grape.

grape_ape3.jpg

Third I have a little Grape Kush;
Smells dank, tastes dank. Intoxicating high.

gkush1.jpg

I also had a good bit of Medical Afghan Goo/Afgoo. Absolutely loved this stuff, still have about a half ounce for myself. By far the most potent of the set. Wish I had a some pictures. Maybe later.

Let me know what you think.​

HerbFarma

First two look like they are RIDICULOUSLY dense ::thumbs up:: the third not as much but sure looks dank n sticky icky to d touch... Wish I could get my hands on som afghani or try som afgoo. Had afghani pass through my area a couple months ago. Definite grade A stuff. Really thick heavy smoke that hits u wit d kush taste n intense high very quickly.
Definitely in my top 5 smokes.
Have u ever heard of a strain called Purple Indica? Was the first stuff to completely knock me on my ass n still my number one. Though i haven't been able to get my hands on bud or seed...

CannaVince

Hey amigos......well I'm not a fan of many purps.....the only one I enjoy is purpleKush...but that Krush looks amazing....and as far as afgoo goes...shit is bomb....all your buds look delicious for sure though...

GinMo412

First two look like they are RIDICULOUSLY dense ::thumbs up:: the third not as much but sure looks dank n sticky icky to d touch... Wish I could get my hands on som afghani or try som afgoo. Had afghani pass through my area a couple months ago. Definite grade A stuff. Really thick heavy smoke that hits u wit d kush taste n intense high very quickly.
Definitely in my top 5 smokes.
Have u ever heard of a strain called Purple Indica? Was the first stuff to completely knock me on my ass n still my number one. Though i haven't been able to get my hands on bud or seed...

Yea, the purp buds are rocks. I'd highly recommend the afgoo, it has an invigorating high; you cant wipe the dumb smirk it gives you off your face :27: haha.

I've never heard of that Purple Indica strain, but I'll definitely have to grab some if I ever see it. :thumb:

My personal #1 was some marvelously grown Strawberry Cough I got a couple of years ago. Thought it was laced when I smoked it haha, still have yet to get that stoned again.

GCBluesman

Nice Job!
I am growing The Purps this season, almost ready. Its funny, form many picturesI have seen they show almost purple Buds? I see purple on the leaves, very Dense. I have one that is like a Christmas tree should yield 4 oz, the rest are smaller, Im Tissue Culturing these and was lucky to have only 2 males, which I seperated and collected pollen, then pollinated a few branches of the Girls. They are really plump. So will have agood supply of seeds. and Tissue culture will yield an endless supply! Hurray for Micropropagation,

cannacrazy

I have a chance to buy 10 grape krush from DJ Short seeds at a broker overseas. They just restocked them after months. Is it worth it? I only like heavy oil producers with a heavy stone and very fruity or sweet flavor. I have a grape kush seed right now. It's not the same thing is it?

Top Bottom