TaylorMade's 3 Strain Grow

shady pic of bud, need new cam lol
IMG-20120301-00246.jpg

got 2 plants at 3 ft two at 2 n a bit feet n one at 23 inches n the lemon skunk thats still lagging behind, the smallest cheese is going to be getting propped up so its getting as much light as the rest, pics up soon

need some help here guys....

got 3 strains, only room for one mother.... you choose

...lemon skunk....

...Royal purple kush....

...Exodus cheese....

:Namaste:

Thats a MAD Hard decision! hahaaa. Ask yourself a couple of questions, Have you grown any of the strains before? Which is doing the best? And obviously, which do you like best? The royal purple kush sounds nice.

need some help here guys....

got 3 strains, only room for one mother.... you choose

...lemon skunk....

...Royal purple kush....

...Exodus cheese....

wow....what a decision you've got there.

i've seen amazing lemon skunks grown on here. thatoneguy(member) had a great run with it and exodus cheese could be great but ive never tried it. and royal purple kush is an amazing looking strain. great popular name alot of people would choose anything purple over green

lemon skunk has my money for potency and yield BUT if you want to sell what you yield or smoke it socially your RPK would be your best bet for ego boosts

R.P.K

Vigorous vegetative growth allows for a hearty infrastructure, resulting in multiple large, fragrant THC-encrusted 'castle' colas.
This plant can be vegged for longer than most, as it only stretches about 15-25% after entering the flowering cycle. You can enhance the plant's purple colouring by dropping the temperature or feeding with gradually colder water in the last weeks of flowering (indoor or outdoor). This plant is slightly susceptible, so ensure that you use your preventatives.
The distinctive sweet taste of the Black Afghani mother is enhanced by the peppery and fruit flavours of the Bubba Kush dad, giving Royal Purple Kush a complex, otherworldly flavour that has to be experienced. The high is well-balanced, both energetic and serene.

Royal Purple Kush is not only a beautiful flowering plant, but its high cannabinoid levels provide a stonier punch than your average purple. This is the purple you want for your library.

Genetics: Black Afghani x Bubba Kush

that was the reason i grew the lemon skunk in the first place, i honestly cant choose lol

did a few minutes of searching around for some thc contents on those 3 and this is what i found

Exodus cheese
THC: 18.43
CBD: 0.28
CBG: 0.15

Royal Purple Kush
THC:17.91%
CBD: 0.34%
CBN: 0.26%

Lemon skunk:
THC:22%!
CBD:0.41
CBN:0.36

they all have different unique amount chemicals in them. id like to see you grow some RPK personally thatd be a great strain to grow. i wouldnt mind watching that

ive got 2 rpk 2 cheese 2 n 1 lemon skunk growin just now, they all look quite similar, ill probs be able to tell the difference in a few weeks tho

the mother im choosing is gonna be the mother of a 1.2 m x 1.2m 2l hempy SoG so want it to be good smoke with great bag appeal so i reckon if the buds do turn kinda purple it might be the one to go for bag appeal, but if the lemon skunk provides the harder punch then ill needto see which yields the most to make the decision,then i think sumbody needs to do a rpk x lemon skunk n give me them seeds lol

I have to admit I am a bit biased. I would go with the lemon skunk. Why? Cause I am currently growing one too and plan on making her a mother. So it would be nice to have someone doing it along with me.

I notice with mine, she started out slow but seem to have gotten a growth spurt going. How old is your skunk?

I like the lemon skunk but thats just me every time I think of or smell any kind ok skunk odor it takes me back to when I was just a wee lil lad and my brother told me to put my nose in a bag of skunk. Been in love ever since!!

Back
Top Bottom