TaylorMade's 3 Strain Grow

Cheers for the comments guys. The cheese n lemon kush are 8 week strains n the rpk is 8-9 weeks which means 2 weeks today they might be ready to pull. As for plant of the month 12 I don't really think any of them are worty of potm. I'm sure one day ill grow a beauty that will be a showstopper but until then I'm just happy to be growin some bomb ass smoke. The lemon skunk smells insanely cittrussy. The cheese smells rotten in a good way n the purple kush is quite friuty. I may enter into notm once I get them cut n dried.

Cheers for the comments guys. The cheese n lemon kush are 8 week strains n the rpk is 8-9 weeks which means 2 weeks today they might be ready to pull. As for plant of the month 12 I don't really think any of them are worty of potm. I'm sure one day ill grow a beauty that will be a showstopper but until then I'm just happy to be growin some bomb ass smoke. The lemon skunk smells insanely cittrussy. The cheese smells rotten in a good way n the purple kush is quite friuty. I may enter into notm once I get them cut n dried.

mmm mmm mmm the girls are looking delicious TM I bet your counting down the days now. Have you sampled any yet? As for POTM you should definatly enter buddy.

dont have a decent camera for pics to get a decent shot for potm but hopefully ill get a camera soon for a shot of the dried nugs got 7 days left so once lights come on ill get some pics then im going to flush them so pics up around 7pm tonight

IMG-20120408-00420.jpg
IMG-20120408-00418.jpg
IMG-20120408-00417.jpg
IMG-20120408-00416.jpg
IMG-20120408-00411.jpg

cheers for the comments guys, im hoping for around 1.5 -2 oz per plant, yield off the last grow was great but i dont think the smoke will be as good as this grow so ill take quality over quantity any day.i flushed them last night an removed all the main fan leaves so it makes it easier to trim on the final chop

sure is, one cheese smells like refreshers for some wierd reason other cheese smells like strong pungeant unknown pong in a good way, lemon skunk is as it says lemon skunk, n rpk is fruity but piney

need some way to check trichs tho

Go to radio shack they got cheap microscope just like the one you'll see that 420 science has. Same thing no sticker it works well enough I got one that's how I know.

Don't have radioshacks here in the uk I don't think ill get one this fridaym seen a nice one in a shop in town might thurn the lights off on friday then chop on sunday night

Don't have radioshacks here in the uk I don't think ill get one this fridaym seen a nice one in a shop in town might thurn the lights off on friday then chop on sunday night

My bad should have looked at the location usually it don't help tho. Well I am sure the mother country has a scope for ya. Ps top gear is kick ass that's a great car show you guys have our American knock off sucks!!

Back
Top Bottom