TC Cranks All The Way Up: My Attempt To Max The Frost & Pounds

Good to see ya back!
Your a beacon of growing (I am kinda high).
My nugs are like yours if mine were a lot better.

Hi FR thank you for checking in. I'm really busy on the LED business for a while and I've been cheating 420Mag with some other platforms for some weeks :laughtwo:. Or maybe I was in a love triangle without my partners noticing it. Anyways, I put a little effort in these platforms but that thing is kinda like main stream social media and I don't enjoy that part of internet. I got some journals on some platforms to contribute my LED business but MAG is home for me and where I'll be spending most of my online time in.

We will start distributing to EU and hopefully USA in the first quarter of 2022. 420 sponsorship is near and you'll be seeing a lot from me. I quitted my job to pursue a journey in the cannabis industry. It took me some time to make this decision but %60 of my life is cannabis already and it was inevitable :lot-o-toke:

I will stop growing for a short while and relocate. After that I'll back with a rather big grow compared to my usual stealthy grows and these journals will definitely be more fun than ever.

Peace brother hope everything is great on your end :passitleft:

That Pink Kush is beautiful TC. :adore:

Hi Regrowth, thank you for checking in.

I can't stop talking about the Pink Kush pheno I have. Like I told to my G Farmer in the previous post, I'll stop growing for a while and my Pink Kush mother is now flowering so no more clones. But I took the liberty of transporting several clones in several different cities to keep this genetic alive.

This is one of the best smokes I have came across so far. I don't count sativa strains my best because I only smoke indica except Dr. Grinspoon :rip: This pheno is in the same level with high end strains from In House Genetics coming from Barney's Farm. I wish I had the chance to test it for cannabinoids and terpenes man.. What a flavorful smoke here.

Top of the notch indica but I still couldn't confirm with @Barney's Farm about how many phenos can a grower come across within a 10-seed pack and how they will vary. Maybe they can inform us about that. This strain is a true indica gem and I think they should focus on some breeding with it.

The cross with the Purple Punch and Pink Kush is already looking great. Buds look like a combination of Pink Kush and Purple Punch so we can call it a successful breeding. I am also keeping several clones alive from that cross to do some backcrosses and also further crosses with Pink Kush to make it a little bit more pure. I'm not happy with the veg. speed of the Pink Kush so if I can diminish the Purple Punch effect a little more just to keep enough veg. power packed. I'll be sharing my work on that as well.

Stay green brother. Peace :passitleft:

Hi FR thank you for checking in. I'm really busy on the LED business for a while and I've been cheating 420Mag with some other platforms for some weeks :laughtwo:. Or maybe I was in a love triangle without my partners noticing it. Anyways, I put a little effort in these platforms but that thing is kinda like main stream social media and I don't enjoy that part of internet. I got some journals on some platforms to contribute my LED business but MAG is home for me and where I'll be spending most of my online time in.

We will start distributing to EU and hopefully USA in the first quarter of 2022. 420 sponsorship is near and you'll be seeing a lot from me. I quitted my job to pursue a journey in the cannabis industry. It took me some time to make this decision but %60 of my life is cannabis already and it was inevitable :lot-o-toke:

I will stop growing for a short while and relocate. After that I'll back with a rather big grow compared to my usual stealthy grows and these journals will definitely be more fun than ever.

Peace brother hope everything is great on your end :passitleft:

It’s good to hear a story about things going well for someone. Well done backing yourself and following your interests :high-five: inspirational, really.

Back
Top Bottom