Tdoggs first bubble grow (White Widow)

I am starting to put together my bubble system and was wondering what 600w light your looking to buy and what the best deals are

Well, I'm still looking for the best deal on a 600 watt HPS. I'm def going with a HPS/MH digital ballast tho, and either a cooltube or vented hood reflector. As of now I plan on getting my light system from htgsupply but that could change if I find a better deal by the time I plan on purchasing my lights.

:goodjob:Tdogg, I never knew a mouse to eat live plants but those bastards will do anything I guess.

I know rite! but thats the only thing that could have got it lol!

Day 10 January 24

Strain
: White Widow

Plant age: 10 days from seed 7 days from sprout. Plant in Back left corner is 7 days from seed 5 days from sprout

Nutes: 1/4 dose of Micro and Grow from SH hydro prepacked

Last drain replenish: 2 days ago cause i though I had over nuted (And I added back measure 1/4 does of micro grow)

pH: 6.0-6.5 according to the test strips from SH hydro (ordered a pH pen should be here tuesday or wedn)

Lights: 2 85 watt CFL multi pectrum

Light schedule: 24/0

Light distance
: 1-3 inches

Humidity
: 40%-51%

Temp
: high 81 low 77

Airstone
: 1 12 inch air stone. ( its barley even making bubbles the water def isnt "Rolling")

Not all is well over here, my leafs are curling and yellowing. One of them started to curl before nutes were even added but the leaves were still a healthy green. Also there are only one that has roots going on the same one from previous pictures, none of the others have developed roots. I'm thinking something like Nitrogen deficiency, or over watering because it seems like im having stunted growth. Help me save my babies, i tried to give as much info as possible.:thanks:
Edit: The yellowing Problem started sometime after the first feeding... I think lol

006211.JPG

005244.JPG

004255.JPG

This one you see curling, the styrofoam isnt holding it like that it is curling that bad on its own!
003257.JPG

002296.JPG

001247.JPG

check your feeder lines, and make sure that they're just a SLIGHT TRICKLE. I had an overwatering problem, and I cut them off for a few hours to let the rockwool dry out, then re-adjusted them until I saw 1 drip every 3-5 seconds coming out, and everything took off from there. Try removing a gallon or 2 of your res water, and replace with regular ph'ed water. hope that helps

check your feeder lines, and make sure that they're just a SLIGHT TRICKLE. I had an overwatering problem, and I cut them off for a few hours to let the rockwool dry out, then re-adjusted them until I saw 1 drip every 3-5 seconds coming out, and everything took off from there. Try removing a gallon or 2 of your res water, and replace with regular ph'ed water. hope that helps

yeah the tubes were def over watering then... it was a constant streem im going to turn them off for a few then turn the pump down until it drips. hope that helps

yo t dogg r u using the feeder tubes only 1 plant looks burned a little

they will yellow a little during sprouting there developing roots
some people dont feed until theres 2 full leaf sets but they need nitrogen so id givem some grow givem 1/6 dose then couple daz the other 1/6

or u can check rosemans tutorial on the Deep Water Culture system he grew a 18.5 oz n that tutorial

:peace:

yo t dogg r u using the feeder tubes only 1 plant looks burned a little

they will yellow a little during sprouting there developing roots
some people dont feed until theres 2 full leaf sets but they need nitrogen so id givem some grow givem 1/6 dose then couple daz the other 1/6

or u can check rosemans tutorial on the Deep Water Culture system he grew a 18.5 oz n that tutorial

:peace:

Yes Im using feeder tubes, I though I read on his tutorial he added 1/4 when he seen the 2nd leaf set. Maybe I read wrong lol

r the feeder tubes at just a trickle

id add the 1/6 of the 1/4 grow nute because they have 2 get thier nitrogen and n a day or 2 add the rest of the 1/4

r the feeder tubes at just a trickle

id add the 1/6 of the 1/4 grow nute because they have 2 get thier nitrogen and n a day or 2 add the rest of the 1/4

I have the water pump all the way down and my net pots still arent just "Dripping" its a constant small stream. And I think I just noticed sum green on the walls of my res... Which my guess would be algae. So now I gotta get sum of that reflective tap and wrap it >.< Lol. So far its been a rocky road but im not going to give up

So add another 1/6 grow nutes?

I have the water pump all the way down and my net pots still arent just "Dripping" its a constant small stream. And I think I just noticed sum green on the walls of my res... Which my guess would be algae. So now I gotta get sum of that reflective tap and wrap it >.< Lol. So far its been a rocky road but im not going to give up

So add another 1/6 grow nutes?

what exactly is n your rez bro

and dont give up once the "bugs" r worked out its smooth sailing

what exactly is n your rez bro

and dont give up once the "bugs" r worked out its smooth sailing

Okay... my water pump is turned allllll the way down... still not just trickling tho but im sure it was much better than before.

As of right now.. I have 1/4 micro nutes and 1/4 grow nutes. Thats all in there atm.

On my rez walls there is something greenish (algae prolly) and it just started to form cuz icheck my rez every day. I have already covered my rez in reflective duck tape as of now. And later tonite im going to drain my rez completly AGAIN clean it out add 1/4 micro 1/4 grow back and see how it goes. Thats what I think I should do.. agree, disagree?

u need to follow rosemans 8 step recovery, look it up, and follow it to the "T" it'll solve your algae problems. good job taping it up, you could've used gorilla black duct tape as well, that's what I use. and even if your pump is turned all the way down, you'll still get a full stream unless you adjust the valves on the manifold. when the lines on the valves are vertical, that means your allowing full flow, when they're horizontal, then they're shut off. you'll have to "tweak" each one, until you get the flow that your looking for

Well, I'm still looking for the best deal on a 600 watt HPS. I'm def going with a HPS/MH digital ballast tho, and either a cooltube or vented hood reflector. As of now I plan on getting my light system from htgsupply but that could change if I find a better deal by the time I plan on purchasing my lights.

I know rite! but thats the only thing that could have got it lol!

compare Light prices to growwurks.com

Day 10 January 24

Strain
: White Widow

Plant age: 10 days from seed 7 days from sprout. Plant in Back left corner is 7 days from seed 5 days from sprout

Nutes: 1/4 dose of Micro and Grow from SH hydro prepacked

Last drain replenish: 2 days ago cause i though I had over nuted (And I added back measure 1/4 does of micro grow)

pH: 6.0-6.5 according to the test strips from SH hydro (ordered a pH pen should be here tuesday or wedn)

Lights: 2 85 watt CFL multi pectrum

Light schedule: 24/0

Light distance
: 1-3 inches

Humidity
: 40%-51%

Temp
: high 81 low 77

Airstone
: 1 12 inch air stone. ( its barley even making bubbles the water def isnt "Rolling")

Not all is well over here, my leafs are curling and yellowing. One of them started to curl before nutes were even added but the leaves were still a healthy green. Also there are only one that has roots going on the same one from previous pictures, none of the others have developed roots. I'm thinking something like Nitrogen deficiency, or over watering because it seems like im having stunted growth. Help me save my babies, i tried to give as much info as possible.:thanks:
Edit: The yellowing Problem started sometime after the first feeding... I think lol

006211.JPG

005244.JPG

004255.JPG

This one you see curling, the styrofoam isnt holding it like that it is curling that bad on its own!
003257.JPG

002296.JPG

001247.JPG

I answered you this morning, in the BH Home thread.

Okay... my water pump is turned allllll the way down... still not just trickling tho but im sure it was much better than before.

As of right now.. I have 1/4 micro nutes and 1/4 grow nutes. Thats all in there atm.

On my rez walls there is something greenish (algae prolly) and it just started to form cuz icheck my rez every day. I have already covered my rez in reflective duck tape as of now. And later tonite im going to drain my rez completly AGAIN clean it out add 1/4 micro 1/4 grow back and see how it goes. Thats what I think I should do.. agree, disagree?

It is hard to get that last drop out and if you leave ANY, then reduce feeding just a little.

algae? already? do you have cup covers?

Back
Top Bottom