Teachme's Indoor Closet Grow

hey guys heres a pic my brother sent me yesterday of my girl.

surprise.jpg

looks good to me!

the two little ones he said though were really droopy looking but he didnt send a pic of those so i hope theyre fine, i just told him to water them a good amount. i honestly wouldnt be that upset if they didnt make it because im pretty confident i wouldnt be able to fit 2 nevermind all 3 in there because my older girl is already taking up abunch of space. but ill try for 2 maybe, i think my second is a female too.

let me know what you guys think! :yummy:

hey guys, i changed the bulbs and started flowering tonight. just figured id let you all know.

heres a couple pictures of the lady:
nice_surprise_.jpg

nice_surprise.jpg

sorry about how the second pics to the side. im also a little concerned about the space because some of the leaves are already kinda touching the walls so some leaves look kind of deformed, but i think the budding will still be fine. also some leaves probably arents getting light because of how bushy its gotten. but its still got a couple more months of flowering though so if the leaves growing against the wall is fine sweet deal but if the space is going to be a problem does any one have any pointers?

hey guys, been about a week since i was here last. some leaves started turning yellow and i tested the ph and it was at a 5 range. so i went to the hydroponic store and bought ph up and watered it today with that. other than that its getting really bushy and starting to grow against the walls and still growing taller. but some of the nodes growing look weaker than the others and a few of the leaves are pointing straight down about half way down the leaf. hopefully the ph up will help. ive got a decent amount of pics.

older nodes that were always yellow and a newer node that looks weaker than the others.
yellow_and_dead_spots.jpg

a bushy pic, a few weaker leaves
bushy_pic.jpg

leaf tip pointing straight down
leaf_bent_straight_down.jpg

yellow node
nitrogen_def_.jpg

newest top nodes growing, look like a weaker set
top_view_with_yellow_leaves.jpg

just a pic i thought looked nice
standing_tall1.jpg

hope to hear back! been a while since ive heard from somebody...

Hey Teach...we're still watching. Looks like your plant has some sort of nutrient deficiency (note the yellowing between veins). This may be from lockout due to PH but I would look at adding some cal-mag, especially if you're using R/O water. Best!

yea ive just been using the poland spring water, i think the ph change might of been from my nutes or the soil. and for the yellowing i was thinking at first maybe nitrogen deficiency. but thanks for the cal-mag tip ill definitely thinking about adding that!

hey guys. i was talking to a buddy today and he said that the yellowing in the leaf pic i had send was normal for when your flowering i guess? and he said with the leaf tips pointing down to just flick them right back up. and obviously that my ph was a problem and to raise that which im doing. just wanted to know what you guys thought about it.

hey guys. i was talking to a buddy today and he said that the yellowing in the leaf pic i had send was normal for when your flowering i guess? and he said with the leaf tips pointing down to just flick them right back up. and obviously that my ph was a problem and to raise that which im doing. just wanted to know what you guys thought about it.

Yellowing from what I have been told is normal in the late stages of flowering. I would suggest before you start trying to fix a nute problem, you should get your PH level correct from reading a bunch of journals here I think nute deficiencies can be caused by being locked out from the PH being to high or to low. Just my two cents, if I'm wrong please someone correct me.

I think if you look at dolimite lime, I believe it helps to stabilize PH in soil. Check out the how to grow journal it has great info one any problem you may come across. I think if you get your PH under control you will be just fine.

Correct, PBR, late in flowering the leaves will yellow as it uses up the stored nutes to put the resources into pumping out the last buds. It may be a little soon for TeachMe to be experiencing that now, though. I believe it's more likely some deficiency, again, possibly caused by nute lockout from the out-of-range PH.

you guys both were reading my mind. im not thinking the yellowing is normal because im only a week into flowering. i feel it might be the lock up do to my ph being low. i bought ph up at the hydroponics store about 4 days ago and ive been using that and its helping little by little so far. if it was a nute deficiency i feel like it would be a nitrogen deficiency. when i first tested the ph of the water leaking out the bottom of the pot, it was at the 5 range, then i bought ph up a day later, tested it again and it was in the 4 range. a day later i tested it again and it was up at the 5 range. i added it again last night and ill check it again tomorrow.

thanks for the help and tips guys, helpful as always.

and nice to be getting posts back more again!

hey guys. havnt posted in a little bit so heres a little update. i ordered seeds online about a week ago and they came in. heres what i got:
flash-santa-feminized-autoflower
buddha seeds-deimos-feminized-autoflower
dna genetics-60 day wonder-feminized-autoflower
2 free seeds they sent:
delicious-ll diavolo-feminized-autoflower i think
delicious-fruity chronic juice-feminized- i dont think is an autolower seed

now for the plant. juanita (my gf named it) has gotten a lot bigger and bushier but i also did a looot of trimming. but i am also starting to get concerned now because she, if she is a she, has not started sprouting the white hairs. its been about 3 weeks since i started the flowering and i read your suppose to start seeing the hairs at 2 weeks. i dont know if its because of the ph problem or what but its getting my nerves going a little. i know it happens and males show up but i was just so confident at first for a little it was a female. oh well im a beginner mistakes are to be made. my phone cant get close enough to the spot on the plant where youd be able to tell but ill try to take a couple. if any one has any ideas though like if maybe by chance its ok the hairs havnt started yet or something, answers would be nice.

well heres the attempted pics:
blurry_.jpg

blurry.jpg

trimmed4.jpg

the blurriness makes it kinda look more male because it makes it look like there are more balls together in my opinion but i hope im wrong. well lemme know what you guys think.

Can't really tell from the pics, but the node spacing looks like a male, and if what you see (or can't really see!) in the first two pics are balls, it's definately a male.

well theres balls, i think juanita is juanito ): well im gonna have to trash him tonight than. this is depressing after all this work it sucks. but nothing you can do about it. well i guess ill start germinating my autoflower seeds tonight and start a journal on those once i plant them! THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO HELPED ME OUT AND GUIDED ME ON THIS GROW, WORDS CANNOT EXPRESS HOW APPRECIATIVE I AM! i hope to see you all you guys on the rest of my grows to come!

well theres balls, i think juanita is juanito ): well im gonna have to trash him tonight than. this is depressing after all this work it sucks. but nothing you can do about it. well i guess ill start germinating my autoflower seeds tonight and start a journal on those once i plant them! THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO HELPED ME OUT AND GUIDED ME ON THIS GROW, WORDS CANNOT EXPRESS HOW APPRECIATIVE I AM! i hope to see you all you guys on the rest of my grows to come!

I certainly understand the frustration of having to start over, so good luck either way!

thanks man. yea im gonna start germinating the af's in the wet paper towels and closed bag technique like i did with the others and plant those when they sprout. hope to see you at my next journal krip!

Back
Top Bottom